Blake griffin logo man 1/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

21Novice21

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Taking offers on this, looking for cash or a cash trade deal, show me what you got, cheers.

scan0193.jpg

I say hold onto it. You will regret selling it if he ends up being GREAT!!!

100% agree. If his Timeless one can go for $300+ now (without having played) imagine what this might go for if he has a good season next year or the year after. I'd say unless you need some $$ you lock that away for a little bit.

id say you can get it right now for atleast 1500max

but if he flunks next season, this will be just a 200-300 card

Mate every time I see you say a market price for something you're way off, so maybe you should stop...

It's also interesting that you say right now AT LEAST 1500 MAX. Explain how that contradiction works...

My suggestion is throw it up on ebay with a BIN/BO for $3000. You wont get that but at least you will be able to field offers for it and get an idea of what you could get for it.

Good luck with the sale.

Cheers
Matt

hairy i did get a offer from a bloke in the stats for $1500 so he is pretty right, and matt i think you read my mind because that was exactly how much i was going to put it on ebay for. thanks for all the ideas guys, i have never had such a good card like this before.

hairy i did get a offer from a bloke in the stats for $1500 so he is pretty right, and matt i think you read my mind because that was exactly how much i was going to put it on ebay for. thanks for all the ideas guys, i have never had such a good card like this before.

Yeah but Andrew that's one offer off-ebay - if you put it up on ebay as an auction you will likely only get $300-$500. If you put it up as a buy now or best offer that is where you might get the offers that are up there. I would definitely NOT list this as an auction, and I still strongly suggest you keep it for now if you don't need the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom