.blackeye T-shirts - launch!

the_all*cards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
Hey all!

This is not card related, but with the approval of the mods and hopefully with the blessing and support of fellow card collectors, I wanted to let you know that I have just launched my own T-shirt brand called .blackeye which I have been working hard on for the past 3 months after quitting my unsatisfying commercial job.

You can check out the T-shirts at www.black-eye.com.au where you can order them using our interactive vending machine which is pretty neat! I think this is definitely a first! Hopefully you see something you like!

I have set up an exclusive ozcardtrader discount code (“ozcardtrader”) which you can use when you place an order which will entitle you to a discount.

We also offer FREE SHIPPING within Australia too! :)

It would be great if you could let your friends know about the T-shirts too. We are relying on word-of-mouth in the early stages to generate as much interest and attention as possible and hopefully you know of some people who will like some of the designs.

You can also find me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/blackeyetees

Those from ozcardtrader who "like" me on Facebook will be put in a draw (to be drawn at the end of the month) to get a 2009-10 PANINI PRESTIGE ROOKIE CARD BGS 10 - PATRICK MILLS (the only one in existence, pictured below).

Just post in this thread saying you have "liked" the page to be in the running to win the card!

Thanks for the support!

Let me know what you think.
Glenn

photo5.jpg

photo3.png

photo4.png

mills2.jpg

Wish you well in your venture and hope its successful....

and cool Tshirts

Liked your Facebook page.

Thanks for your support Bainy and Roberto. You are in the running to win the 2009-10 PANINI PRESTIGE ROOKIE CARD BGS 10 - PATRICK MILLS

Got some nice designs,and the vending machine is a cool idea.Wish u all the best with ur business.
liked the page,cheers.

I liked the page mate (will do it on my other account as well. I know it only counts as 1 entry but I'd love to help out a fellow oct'er). That design you did with the barcode is actually one like I did back when I designed some t-shirts. Love the designs and the vending machine style is slick.

Woohoo.................... Thats great .... Been awhile since I have won something.

Thanks to you Glenn... and again wishing you all the success with your venture.
Great T-shirts and great design with the vending Machine..

:kick::wave: :woot:

Back
Top Bottom