Billyhoyls Bets

Bet accepted - Multi Bet.
NBA Monday 16/1 - PHILADELPHIA 76ERS at WASHINGTON WIZARDS: WASHINGTON WIZARDS @ 1.91
NBA Monday 16/1 - MINNESOTA T-WOLVES at NEW YORK KNICKS - Head To Head - NEW YORK KNICKS Line +1.5DAMN YOU KNICKS
NBA Monday 16/1 - BOSTON CELTICS at DETROIT PISTONS - Head To Head - DETROIT PISTONS Win
NBA Monday 16/1 - PHILADELPHIA 76ERS at WASHINGTON WIZARDS - Head To Head - WASHINGTON WIZARDS Line -3.0
NBA Monday 16/1 - SAN ANTONIO SPURS at MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES - Head To Head - SAN ANTONIO SPURS Win

Bet accepted - Single Bet. BASKETBALL; NBA Monday 16/1 - SAN ANTONIO SPURS at MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES: Over 170.5 @ 1.90

Bet accepted - Single Bet. BASKETBALL; NBA Monday 16/1 - PHILADELPHIA 76ERS at WASHINGTON WIZARDS: Under 209.5 @ 1.90

Hot Tip
SAN ANTONIO SPURS at MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES: Over 170.5

That means the score only has to be 85-86

FOR
SA avg - 94.9 per game (Over the last 5 games - 82.6 )
MEM avg - 90.7 per game (Over the last 5 games - 85.6 )

DEFENSE - EACH TEAM ALLOWS
SA avg - 88.8 per game (Over the last 5 games - 84.2 )
MEM avg - 86.7 per game (Over the last 5 games - 82.0 )

NBA Tuesday 17/1
PHOENIX SUNS at SACRAMENTO KINGS Under 209.5

I like the looks of this game especially with Peja and Bibby both being listed as questionable today with Back problems. Even if they play they are obviously playing in some pain. Bibby also having played the full 24 minutes in the last game against Orl (Including game sealing free throws with 0.4 left)

Peja has missed the last 2 games and is expected to sit this one out also. Abdur Rahim and Bonzi Wells still missing for SAC.

Overall the 2 teams average 203.8 and allow 198.3, but over the last 5 games those numbers have dropped to 200.4 FOR and 200 AGAINST.

My prediction is this game will finish in the 91-98 range.

What are your thoughts?

Hi Billy. I wouldn't touch the TOTAL of that game.. because I believe the Suns will score at least 115 points there... and in saying that, I like the Marion over. :)

I'm very confident Marion will get more than 24 points. He'll get 18 in the first half easily. I'm gonna try and multi a Marion over with a Bosh player performance (probably over and average) and do multiple bets. It's a sure winner. ;)

yeah looked at that and came to the conclusion:

Over the last 5 games
SUNS AVG FOR 113.2
SAC AVG FOR 87.2

For Sac to score anything above 87 I think Bibby needs to have another big game (Which I don't think he can come back from the Orlando game) and some else to score high double digits. I think defensively the Suns can hold the kings main threats (Nash on Bibby and Thomas on Miller)

Hehe. Awesome! You won by half a basket!!! I think you have super powers man... there was like only 1 shot out of 10 that went in in the last 2 minutes. :p

Well done mate!

woohoo.gif

19/1

T. Duncan (Spurs) 23 Points Or Over

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES at NEW ORLEANS HORNETS - Game Total - Over 174.5

NEW JERSEY NETS at PHILADELPHIA 76ERS - Game Total - Over 200.5

Multi Bet
DETROIT PISTONS Win
MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES Win
DALLAS MAVERICKS Win
SAN ANTONIO SPURS Win
DENVER NUGGETS Win