Billy Slater Custom Jersey Card

Daz

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Daryl
eBay User
daza_7
Hey Guys,
Just wondering on your thoughts of this. Was playing around with a few ideas a couple months ago. First attempt and didnt put too much thought into it but i think it looks alright for a 20 minute job. A true 1of1 jersey card. Something different and even had Billy asking me what it was, which was pretty cool :)
Feel free to post you thoughts and whether you like it or not.

billy.jpg

Cheers mate, it's not trimmed. Could be just the way I took the photo. It is three cards glued together. Looks terrible side on as u can clearly see the edges. But just something unique and different. If I was arty like some of the guys on here I would recreate it. But alas I wasn't blessed with tht skill. So leave it up to those guys. :)

I think for a first attempt it looks really good..... i did something like this with Adam Goodes and I did it landscape so he had a bigger area to sign.

GoodesBrownlowFanday.jpg

I may have some time later today and might have a play with photoshop.

Cheers
Matt

Cheers mate, it's not trimmed. Could be just the way I took the photo. It is three cards glued together. Looks terrible side on as u can clearly see the edges. But just something unique and different. If I was arty like some of the guys on here I would recreate it. But alas I wasn't blessed with tht skill. So leave it up to those guys. :)

Still pretty good for a first attempt,
Nice work.

You are sensational @Matt26, I really wish I had bulk cash because I would be getting the license for this and you would be the head designer. You have some great ideas mate. =D>:thumbsup:

You are sensational @Matt26, I really wish I had bulk cash because I would be getting the license for this and you would be the head designer. You have some great ideas mate. =D>:thumbsup:

Thanks, ill take you up on the offer ;)

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom