Billy Hartung Future Force Gold.

carlton91

Banned User
Real Name
Eddy & Justin
Hi Guys,

I am chasing the following.

Billy Hartung Future Force Gold.

Please pm me if you have one for sale/trade.

Last edited:
What a legend, you are a true collector mate, I love your style, you must have a pretty mean collection!!!

I appreciate your compliment mate :)

Lets just say the collection isn't bad ;)
That's what it's all about mate, I have learned over time what a dedicated collector you are and love your input on this site and have a HUGE respect for you, i will be sure to let you know if I come across anything you need :)

That's what it's all about mate, I have learned over time what a dedicated collector you are and love your input on this site and have a HUGE respect for you, i will be sure to let you know if I come across anything you need :)
Haha, thank you very much mate. It means a lot too me.

Last edited:
hey mate i have a lloyd perris and Christian Salem if you were keen on a trade. I am a bit hesitant on the salem before draft as news around is he may go to Richmond :D and with matt white leaving number 35 is open (and numbered 35/40) :D:D

But definately open to trading the lloyd

(and cards are recieved for preview card so i will send off tomorow and send you my account details tonight when i get home)

hey mate i have a lloyd perris and Christian Salem if you were keen on a trade. I am a bit hesitant on the salem before draft as news around is he may go to Richmond :D and with matt white leaving number 35 is open (and numbered 35/40) :D:D

But definately open to trading the lloyd

(and cards are recieved for preview card so i will send off tomorow and send you my account details tonight when i get home)
Yeah mate I am keen on them both!

I will have a fair few reds for trade/sale so maybe we could work out a deal cash/card type.

Let me know...

Back
Top Bottom