BEWARE => "good_old_bball" !!! HE CHEATED ME !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking someone's money = theif = scumbag IMHO - Just calling a spade a spade mate!

And your right... And everyone knows that... You just constantly use the terms over and over again as if to make yourself feel better... Seriously what good is it going to do to go on and on and on using some of those terms? Other then have people from outside or new to the forum go whoa, thats a nice place to be... Yes they'll read the rest of it and realize he is too but those sorts of statements/words tend to stand out a lot more...

Oh, and quit with the IMHO crap, the last thing you ever have Richo is a "humble" opinion........

Ok that's enough. Thread now closed. Anyone opens another thread regarding this topic will have themselves a holiday.

Bolli can contact me if he has more info but I'm not concerned if anyone has contact with Steve - he has had ample opportunity to state his case and has not done so. His account on ozcards will be banned.

Perhaps now we can concentrate on all of the good things that happen on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom