Best way to complete sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcelebrity

OzCardTrader
Real Name
rhys
Hi everyone, I used to collect basketball cards when I was younger and have recently rekindled my interest. I have tons of almost complete sets from the 90s, so I was looking to complete them. What would be the best way to go about this? I have 2 boxes of doubles so ideally I'd like to trade those for the cards I need to complete the sets.

hey rhys welcome to the site pal.

your best bet mate would be to write a wantlist & post it in this forum.
also open yourself a photobucket account & put photos of your duplicates inthere &
add the link from your photobucket to your wantlist.

thats what i suggest anyway some other guys here may have some alternate options

hey mate, if you make a list of the set you collect and the cards you need and post them in the 'items wanted' section (the last forum in the basketball section) someone will more than likely have a few of the ones you need.
Basketball - Items Wanted - OzCardTrader.com.au

you may want to make a list of cards you have for trade also so you can show people what you have for trade/for sale.

you should also make a bit of an intro in here New Member Intros - OzCardTrader.com.au

EDIT: all these trolls that have nothing better to do during the day will answer you. ahahhaahah :goat:

Thanks for the good ideas. I'm gonna get to work on a wantlist for the sets where I need just a handful of cards, but what's the best option for the sets where I need 100+ cards to complete. Thanks again

I'd just name the set and list the numbers or players you need just like in lilredevils wantlist. There prob would'nt be any point in scanning all that base. Just make sure the cards are in good condition if you're trading any.

What sets are you trying to finish? You'd be surprised at how many spare cards are floating around these colections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom