Best seats at MCG??

crg0084

Looking for pies autos
Real Name
chris
eBay User
crg0084
We are coming to Melbourne this year for a game. Where is the best seating for the general public in the MCG to sit? We wanted seats to the Anzac day game but that is looking unlikely :( unless we sit in the bleachers in the ?Ponton? stand behind the goals.

Also what are some things to do while we are down there?

Thanks guys. Do the bleacher seats still get a good view of the ground (if any of you have ever watched a game from up the top)?

We sit just off the goals at Hawks games; the Cheer Squad sits behind the goals. The seats are good when the action is on this side of the ground. I use binoculars to see the other end as well as I want. Level 2 is a great view, but we've turned down other seats to remain here. It's a pretty exciting spot when things are going well.

I usually prefer wing seating on a low level. We got exactly that for the pies suns game last year and they where the worst seats ever. It was the opposite side to the coaches box and the whole game played around the other wing :/ luck of the draw sometimes

Ended up getting corporate seats in the Olympic stand. Can any one tell me which side of the ground the coaches boxes are?

I sat in the third back row behind the goals for the 2008 Grand Final. Best day of my life! But as far as the view goes you can still see the whole ground, and to get the Anzac day atmosphere I would recommend going wherever the seats (like the GF).

Otherwise I have seats behind the benches in the olympic stand at ground level but i think that is not general admin.

Try 2nd level olympic stand, that will be a wing/flank seat.

Our seats are ground level olympic stand on a half forward flank. As far as facilities the collingwood corporate function was better but the mcg corporate seats where better so we took the better seats after all we are going for the game not the lunch. Thanks for all the help cant wait for the game so pumped

Back
Top Bottom