best place to buy boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twentythreethirtythree

OzCardTrader
Real Name
twenty
hi, i was just wandering if there is a safe list of shops from buying trading cards from online? and is there any shops in brisbane selling nba cards? thanks

Dave and Adam's Card World : Online Shopping for Trading Cards is the one that I've ordered from and have found them reliable. Generally takes about a week and a half to two weeks to get here, I think their prices are pretty decent even after shipping costs are factored in, you can do a comparison with eBay listings, and most of the times they'll be about as good a price as you can get.

Dave and Adam's Card World : Online Shopping for Trading Cards is the one that I've ordered from and have found them reliable. Generally takes about a week and a half to two weeks to get here, I think their prices are pretty decent even after shipping costs are factored in, you can do a comparison with eBay listings, and most of the times they'll be about as good a price as you can get.

Yeah never had a problem with these guys, and the prices are really good even with shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom