Begginer's Help Needed!!

LASWEET

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
Hi guys,

I've been thinking about buying my first box of cricket cards lately, although I'm not too sure yet. If I was to buy a box, what would be the best box for me to get. If you could give me your opinion on these questions that would be great!, even if you can only answer one! :

a) What is the best box released in your opinion?​
b) What box has the best value for money?​
c) Where would I get this/these box/es from? Online maybe? I live in Adelaide.​

Also, if I was to get a box of 2009/10 Select:

a) IF I decided to sell everything from the box after I busted it, how much money would I get back? (And would they even sell? :D)​
b) Where would I get the box from?​
c) Thoughts on this release?​

Just another quick question (for you that live in Adelaide), is there any place that you know of here in Adelaide that sells loose packs (of any cricket series)?

Cheers,
Liam

Hi Liam,

eBay or card zone would be your best bet mate.

You can pick up some bargains on the topps 2000 and 2002 boxes on e bay. if you are looking for value that may be your best bet.

The 09/10 cards are excellent, however you will more than likely pay full retail on it. If you hit a sig then you will prob get most of your money back on the box, otherwise, no. Odds are one very two boxes and one per case on the master sig.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

I like the last three select sets. If pressed, probably the 08/09 set as had some great inserts and you can complete the set without really breaking the bank.

State star sigs one per box, some good players like Katich, George bailey, Marcus north, Shaun tait. Mat are in the packs the white and Katich are by redemption

Back
Top Bottom