DSC_0571.JPG

DSC_0572.JPG

DSC_0573.JPG

DSC_0574.JPG

DSC_0575.JPG

and now for the BIG card

DSC_0576.JPG

YES A STEVE NASH BUYBACK 1/1.........

I LIED THERE IS ONE MORE CARD, HE NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION.........
DSC_0577.JPG

BOOOOOM 1/10 MICHAEL JORDAN - I JUST RECEIVED IT BACK FROM BECKETT, DISSAPOINTED IN THE GRADING:(:(:(:(:(

THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY THREAD
PARRA

I'M DEAD!!! hahaha you fooled me with the Nash and I was already fainting haha I love buyback cards I really do, the Nash has a neat retro design and the sig is clean and clear and it's 1/1 woohoo!! =D>=D>=D> I never knew you were a Nash fan. I'd be disappointed with that grade too but I definitely wouldn't be disappointed with that card is absolutely gorgeous! I would probably take it out of the grade case that number 8 would do my head in but that's just me. That Curry sneaker card is a cracker! Great cards all round Parra ya did it again my friend!

I'M DEAD!!! hahaha you fooled me with the Nash and I was already fainting haha I love buyback cards I really do, the Nash has a neat retro design and the sig is clean and clear and it's 1/1 woohoo!! =D>=D>=D> I never knew you were a Nash fan. I'd be disappointed with that grade too but I definitely wouldn't be disappointed with that card is absolutely gorgeous! I would probably take it out of the grade case that number 8 would do my head in but that's just me. That Curry sneaker card is a cracker! Great cards all round Parra ya did it again my friend!
yeah thinking i might crack the MJ out of there

Love the Vonleh - if you're looking to move it definitely let us know as it's a gap in the PC :)

PS: Love the Nash even more...what a beauty!

Back
Top Bottom