Beckett Subscription!

bojob

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beau
eBay User
bojob_cricket
Hey just wondering if anyone on here has an online Beckett.com subscription to check price guides and what else you can do on the website only checked briefly today and seen prices on sealed boxes are ok not as low as DACW and will they send to Aus? Any help on this would be good thinking bout subscribing.
Cheers Beau

I dont subscribe to the price guide but i have bought a fair bit from the Beckett Marketplace recently. Thumbs up from me. I prefer it to checkoutmycards.com

I dont subscribe to the price guide but i have bought a fair bit from the Beckett Marketplace recently. Thumbs up from me. I prefer it to checkoutmycards.com
You mean ya prefer buying from the Beckett marketplace then COMC? Why's this?

Cheers for the link Michael (bit embarrassing) lol

You mean ya prefer buying from the Beckett marketplace then COMC? Why's this?

COMC charges a $0.25 processing fee for every card you buy - it adds up pretty quick if you are buying a few cards. You dont get that with sellers on marketplace. I dont have an issue with COMC but I found it more expensive than buying from a marketplace seller.

---------- Post added 15-01-2012 at 10:38 PM ----------

whats marketplaces shipping rates?

Before Christmas i bought about 250 cards off one seller and he charged me $8 shipping. They arrived within 3 weeks (and that takes into account Christmas).

Recently i have been using a mail forwarding service (borderlinx). I have bought stuff from 4 different sellers on marketplace and the most i paid is $2.50. Once they hit Borderlinx they combine them and ship them out. Its cost me about $25 to get those 4 packages sent here express from DHL.

Back
Top Bottom