Beckett Football Magazine in Australia?

ChrisQ

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
ChrisQ17
Any options locally for being able to buy this? Can't find anything local online at all. Don't fancy paying $60 shipping from the US.

612L7tCv--L._AC_SL1089_.jpg

Can you get it through eBay with cheaper shipping? Not sure about the conversion rate, but there's gotta be sellers on eBay that will ship it much cheaper if you don't mind waiting a bit.
US sellers are restricted to using e-bay's global shipping program, so cant really offer alternate postage. you can ask, but ive never had anyone say yes...

US sellers are restricted to using e-bay's global shipping program, so cant really offer alternate postage. you can ask, but ive never had anyone say yes...
I knew they were pushing for that, but I didn't realize it cost that much to ship a magazine through the program. Kind of absurd if that's the case.

I didn't realized this was a bit older of a thread when I commented, hopefully TS found a copy locally.

I ordered 2 copies from Beckett directly. They were $9.99 USD each and shipping was $16.00 USD. Anything more than 2 copies bumps the shipping up. So in effect, I bought 2 copies with shipping for $55 AUD. Considering an imported magazine at any newsagent can range from anywhere between $15 - $30, I thought it was a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom