BBL Case Share 1 (Dave / Redtorana) box 14

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Brendan3767
Well I finally got around to collecting my box today from Dave. Firstly a massive cheers to him for the ffort he has put in running this case share, much appreciated mate!

Overall really nice cards but like everyone else alot of mine had damaged corners which given the foil finish on the cards is quite noticeable.

Okay down to the bust:

One full set of commons

9 x AR inserts: Clarke, Ponting, Haddin, Hussey (Mike), Pattinson, Doherty, Hazlewood, Mckay & Bailey.

Star Signature redemptions: Marsh & Nevill

Super Star Signature redemption : Gayle!!

So the elusive case hit is still out there! Good luck to all who have boxes to bust.

Cheers for looking

Brendan

3 sigs in one box, bingo :thumbsup:
Agree on the card quality, thin card stock plus foil finish topped with poor packing = highly noticeable damaged cards.
But this is their first effort, lets hope they learn from their mistakes and next years is bigger and better. Your allowed to make a mistake, just dont make it twice :cool:

3 sigs in one box, bingo :thumbsup:
Agree on the card quality, thin card stock plus foil finish topped with poor packing = highly noticeable damaged cards.
But this is their first effort, lets hope they learn from their mistakes and next years is bigger and better. Your allowed to make a mistake, just dont make it twice :cool:

Agreed!!

Back
Top Bottom