BBL 2012/13 release - flyer is out!!

The whole process hasnt been worked out very well. Im waiting on my second box to arrive before i send mine in, but its taking a while so maybe i should have just sent them in. If second box not here by tonight i'll just send what ive got. Anyone think of this, what if the signature cards arnt ready to send out yet? No drama you all say, we can wait you all say, but what about issued in order of reciept??? If your the first to send yours in but signature cards arnt ready, by the time they are ready your redemption card could be on the bottom of the pile, making it last in line, not first. Just some food for thought :)

I'm not really a low numbers nut, but I can understand that many collectors are. Common sense should prevail with the issuing of these redemptions. If they pile all the incoming redemptions on top of all the others they have received then they are going to piss a lot of people off.
Unfortunately I think we're dealing with people who aren't very "collector" savvy (redemptions not ready? writing your details on redemptions?) so who knows???
I think they have overdone it with this redemptions stuff anyway. Sure, have material card and super signature as redemptions but not every signature. Kills the thrill of the bust. :(

Redemptions are a godsend for collecting data for marketing purposes! Especially for new releases!

Anyone surprised that the cards are selling for as low as they are? a few Watsons being passed in at auction for less than $200 and a Warner SS Signature sold for $76?

I also think that for the redemption's especially the superstars, they are waiting for the players to get into the country! Now they are here im sure they will start signing the cards soon!

I've got to say, the photo on the David Warner signature card is an absolute joke. This is the most exciting player in Australian cricket and the picture is of a bloke who looks pissed off to be there!

I know what other insert set they can include in future releases. Was flicking through old inserts and spotted the Ashes Highlights cards from Select 97. These guys should do a highlights type insert card with highlights from the previous season. For example a picture of Dave Warner holding the bat up after his century in the opening game. Something like that would work, say 2 per box. Would fill that gap nicely i think, what do you guys think?

I would also like them to think about not producing cards with dinged corners.:rolleyes:

I am going to have to send all my aus reps card back for replacement, as i can not get a mint set!! The corners on some are just smashed!! Anyone sent any cards back yet??

They would not replace dinged cards in the captain signature set last year so I would expect not.

Back
Top Bottom