BBL 2012/13 release - flyer is out!!

Just looking at the names of the signature cards, Bailey and Bollinger are both playing for the Hurricanes this year but didnt last year, im a member of the Hurricanes and if these guys are in their old teams gear i will be very disappointed. Surely they will be pictured in their new clubs kit, not an old teams, surely!!!

Just looking at the names of the signature cards, Bailey and Bollinger are both playing for the Hurricanes this year but didnt last year, im a member of the Hurricanes and if these guys are in their old teams gear i will be very disappointed. Surely they will be pictured in their new clubs kit, not an old teams, surely!!!
Possibly one of the reasons why they are redemptions?? Getting new pics in new team colors?

From my 2 boxes, not counting the heroes cards I got exactly 4 base sets (no leftovers, exactly 4 of each card). Had enough heroes to make 2 full base sets with some random heroes left over.

Mason on the other site said this
'Just to let you all know I popped into the suppliers today , you can just put a sticker on the back of your top loader with name and address don't fill out details on redemption cards'.
I trust his word.

Wish I would have seen this before.......just sent my redemptions off. Hope they make it back through the mail safely!

Sending mine out today, because I have sent them in late is it likely that I wont get low numbered sigs?

sent my redemptions off today.

I called SE Products to confirm about where to put my address...the girl originally advised me to write on the card...and I said that this would devalue the signature/redemption set of 2. She then said that we wouldnt get the redemption card back anyway...obviously this came as a bit of a shock and I further questioned why not, and that every other redemption process works in a fashion where you get the card back hole punched with your signature card etc

She then went and checked again and said that if I didnt want to write on the card to pop a sticker on the back of a toploader...and that If I wanted the redemption cards back...which of course I do! that I would have to include a note with them...

Anyway they have been sent off today, with note and all so look forward to receiving them back.

If the cards are done next year, these redemptions need to be sorted out - yes the instructions are on the back, clear as mud - but anyone in the hobby knows they do not want to be writing on the redemption card...and if what she said was true about not receiving actual redemptions back by default - that is a major issue.

Anyone pulled a Shane Watson card?

image002.gif
:D

Back
Top Bottom