BBL 2012/13 release - flyer is out!!

Just to let you know I have spoken to SE Products about the new cards they will keep me informed as I have been buying off them fora couple of years.
Right now I can tell you all in the early stages,looking at midto late December SE Products are licensed with cricket Australia so just have to wait on this for further info.
When I know anything I will let you know.

Well here's the flyer:

KGrHqNHJEwFB8lW28BBQoLNkdu60_31.jpg

Autos are 1:24 packs with a superstar sig 1:72 packs, so 2 autos per box on average from 36 packs.

"Piece of the Action" card is 1:576, so with 16 boxes per case these fall 1 per case, meaning there are 100 all up. Wonder if there will only be a Watson or if there are 2 cards /50?

I hope all the autos and the POTA card will be individually numbered.

Be interested to get people's thoughts. Auto design is a bit cheap/tacky IMO....but will still need to get them!! I like the super star sig is in gold, love that there are international autos, that Gayle one will be very highly sought after.

I quite like the look of the POTA card, that will be a great pull!

Not sure if a case, random boxes or individual packs is the way to go??? A case will get you the POTA card and 24 autos, so you could knock out almost all the inserts from a case...

One of the best releases in a long time by the look of it. How much is a case? Who are the other player signature cards of?

Are you able to tell me where you got the flyer?

Is there a website for the release?

And where can I get a case?!?! :)

No idea on prices but my thought is these wont be on sale for long. They look like they will fly off the shelves.

I know what Brad is saying, i see them as slightly cheap/tacky too. But can see what they are doing with the design, its a great start. The sigs look good, and lucky you get 2 of them per box as there is only the Aust Rep cards 1:4 that you will get, its missing a 1:12 or 1:18 insert i think, but as i said, you get 2 sigs so its not all bad. Lets hope the boxes are well packed, as in not too many missing a signature. Imagine a POTA card with an Australia logo or any of the logos really, there will be a few all white patches but few with logos. Wonder if they will be via redemption or in packs. It looks like a test shirt, but arnt these BBL cards? Whats the go there?
Would love to see a checklist. I will buy these for sure, should be able to find room in the xmas budget lol.

Wow - $137 a box. FMD! $2000 odd bucks for a case......there goes that thought of buying a case

Must be around $4 per pack.

Release date 7 December.

If you click on the eBay link posted by May-Z above, it has a pic of the checklist. Only Watson POTA card, and a few nice international names in the superstar signatures!

Does anyone know if they will be available at news agencies?

Back
Top Bottom