Basketball Album Cover Art Suggestions

mickpapp

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
mick.papp
Hi all

I have a whole heap of plain white 3 ring binders full of basketball cards & i'm wanting to dress up the binders with some form of cover art to distinguish between the content/series in each folder to save opening each one until I find the one I want. I only collect 90's Upper Deck Basketball card & have a separate folder for each series.

I'd really like to use images of the box art for each series/folder but I haven't had much luck finding such images in a decent resolution.

The easiest way to distinguish each folder would be to write on the folder spine with permanent marker but I really want to avoid it. I want to make them look as schmicko as possible.

Anyone have any ideas?

Hi all

I have a whole heap of plain white 3 ring binders full of basketball cards & i'm wanting to dress up the binders with some form of cover art to distinguish between the content/series in each folder to save opening each one until I find the one I want. I only collect 90's Upper Deck Basketball card & have a separate folder for each series.

I'd really like to use images of the box art for each series/folder but I haven't had much luck finding such images in a decent resolution.

The easiest way to distinguish each folder would be to write on the folder spine with permanent marker but I really want to avoid it. I want to make them look as schmicko as possible.

Anyone have any ideas?
Scan a nice card from each series and put it together with a nice looking title (photoshop) and then just print the spines. So title in a nice font, with a pic of a card from that series underneath. Spines only.

Most of my folders have a plastic sleeve on the spine so i just put an empty pack from that series in there. Sometime i'll cut up the top of a box and stick that on the front of the folder as well.

Hi all

I ended up scanning the first 12 cards from each series & made a cover for each of their respective folders. I scanned some other favourites from each series for the spines. On the back of each folder I used an original upper deck logo & entered the correct year in the logo for each series.

Thanks heaps for all your ideas

Back
Top Bottom