Baseball Beckett

*Oz

Wild Wild West!
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
ozirus24
I'm after a baseball beckett from say around the last year or so, just to check up some cards between 89 and 94, so I'm not really fussed with getting a new issue, I can't imagine the value of any of the ones I need to check having changed dramatically over the last year.

If anyone can help me out please send me a PM. :)

Cheers,
Oz.

Try checking the Beckett My Collections.
You can get values for single cards by adding one at a time.

Then check the total value.

If no good let me know the cards and I will look them up for you with the current Beckett mag. I can't sell it as it has Derek Jeter on the cover for the PC.

Thanks for the info mate and also the offer, much appreciated

I'll see how I go and if I need any help will let you know. :thumbsup:

I'd still be interested in buying an older issue if anyone has one. :)

If there is a borders book store near you I have found that most of them stock the latest Beckett Baseball.

Too bad none of them have Beckett basketball

Unfortunately No! :blink:

It seems all the company's that pushed their products out in the early 90's with Basketball, to the point where they have very little value and are still widely available in packs and boxes, did the same with Baseball unfortunately.

At least that's all I can make of it.

1993 Upper Deck Looss Collection Mark McGwire $4.00
1993 Topps Stadium Club MC Fred McGriff $6.00

They're the only one's worth anything so far, still have a few to go through but I'm not expecting much!

If you are interested, one of our members (nwcardsupplies - in the US) has supplied a lot of members here with copies of the Beckett Basketball Annuals, and i'm sure he would also have stock of the Baseball Annual as well. The Annuals have a lot more sets listed (including oddball) than the regular magazine.

http://www.nwcardsupplies.com/books.html

The annual I am talking about is the 3rd book down, but the Almanac looks cool too!

$22 US plus shipping to Australia. PM nwcardsupplies (Colin) through here or email him direct and tell him you are a member here :)

Good luck!

If you are interested, one of our members (nwcardsupplies - in the US) has supplied a lot of members here with copies of the Beckett Basketball Annuals, and i'm sure he would also have stock of the Baseball Annual as well. The Annuals have a lot more sets listed (including oddball) than the regular magazine.

http://www.nwcardsupplies.com/books.html

The annual I am talking about is the 3rd book down, but the Almanac looks cool too!

$22 US plus shipping to Australia. PM nwcardsupplies (Colin) through here or email him direct and tell him you are a member here :)

Good luck!

Hey thanks for that mate :thumbsup:

Might have to check it out, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom