base sets or chase cards

raptor

basketball man
Real Name
vince
eBay User
bronto1
i collect doctor who and any other science fiction ir horror cards that appeal to me. if you think you might have something for me to look at....pm me.

Hello, new at this, we have been collecting Doctor Who Alien Attax - and the Doctor Who Alien Attax 50th Anniversary series - have you been collecting these ones and would you have any swaps that you might swap from this series with us.....
Please let me know

Sounds like a good plan - the cards we are really after are the Dr Who Alien Attax series - not the 50th Anniversary ..... if these are the cards you are able to swap for could you please send us a list of card numbers you need and we will send you them also

Not sure if the cards I have will be of use or not. I've got 2006 Strictly ink cards (All in black and White). Looks like they are the "Classic Doctors". I also have 2001 Strictly ink Cards (In Colour). Are you interest in any of these?

i collect doctor who and any other science fiction ir horror cards that appeal to me. if you think you might have something for me to look at....pm me.
i have alien attax doctor who cards i have over 200 you can make an offer and buy them off me i dont need them im more into pokemon and stuff

Back
Top Bottom