Status
Not open for further replies.

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Anyone whom is a Baron or otherwise collector seriously interested in this?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...BOFF:IT&viewitem=&item=220112972616&rd=1&rd=1

I thought I'd test the water and throw a $100 offer at him and he came back with $210 (inclusive of shipping). I'm not willing to go higher (cause I don;t really want it that much) but I reckon he'd budge further if you offered something like $125, got another offer off him, and then went $150 and you'd pretty much have a sale (Purely my own conjecture that!). So have a go anyone whom is serious about this one!

And if you're not, just have a look at it! It's awesome!

yeah, id rather have some nobody rookie who is going to the nbdl after 1 season, than a hall of famer and one of the 50 greatest players of all time ;)

thurmond is about 70 now, so of course his autos might be a bit shaky, but compare that to 95% of the absolute garbage autos you get out of rookies these days...

yeah, id rather have some nobody rookie who is going to the nbdl after 1 season, than a hall of famer and one of the 50 greatest players of all time ;)

thurmond is about 70 now, so of course his autos might be a bit shaky, but compare that to 95% of the absolute garbage autos you get out of rookies these days...

lol! agree there, I would rather Thurmond's sig than some of the new one's like Randy Foye's new one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom