WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Ok, so it's a non-sport, well actually Xbox Gaming COULD be a sport???

But since there's not really a mailday section for gaming, etc...

But here's what I got in the mail today....

So stoked!!!!

Turtle Beach XP500:
XP5-Details.jpg

Engineered For Gamingâ„¢

Customizable Presets
Configure up to 18 personalized presets to optimize game, chat and mic audio for different gaming situations.
XBOX LIVE Wireless Chat
Ditch the chat cable and go totally wireless with the included XBA Bluetooth chat adapter.
Dolby 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound
Immersive 360 degree audio lets you hear the direction of every sound, as if you were playing with speakers all around you.
Sonic Silencers
Enjoy total silence by eliminating ambient noise pickup on your mic and cutting background noise from PSN or XBOX LIVE® chat sound.
Digital RF Wireless Game Sound
Uncompressed wireless digital audio signal achieves CD-quality game sound that rivals professional-grade wired headphones.
Sonic Lensâ„¢ + Sound Field Expander
Widen or narrow the sound field to focus on audio cues that are difficult to hear like footsteps sneaking up on you or the click of someone reloading in the distance.
Voice Morphing
Disguise your voice by changing the sound from deep lows to screeching highs.
Interactive Voice Prompts
A voice announces critical headphone status conditions, such as battery low, preset numbers, and more.
Dual-Pairing Bluetooth Wireless Chat
Chat wirelessly on XBOX LIVE, answer mobile phone calls or listen to streaming music while gaming.
Ear Guardâ„¢ with Blast Limiter
Limit the intensity of deafening game sounds such as explosions and gunfire to reduce ear fatigue during long gaming sessions.
Dynamic Chat Boostâ„¢
Chat level increases automatically as the game volume gets louder, so you can always hear the voices of other players.
XBOX 360® and PS3 Compatible
Delivers the ultimate gaming experience with XBOX 360 and PS3 consoles.
Microphone Monitoring
Hear your voice in the headset, so you won’t have to shout to hear what you’re saying.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-xp500.aspx

Not sure, and I couldnt find one, but I don't think it's got a stubby holder.... Now THAT would be the works!

Just unboxed it, it's pretty snazzy. The ear cups go over my ears too, so no more pressing up against my ears hurting them. The head-wrap is snug and very comfy. I can see me sleeping in this thing!!

Back
Top Bottom