Auto's - Good Price?

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Seen all these on eBay & have wanted this Auto set for a while, what do you think of the prices guys?

!BYpT2dgBWk~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLm(n4WBKisSQMEGQ~~_35.JPG

Simon Katich Signature Card - BIN $17.50

!BYpUe4!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmV,uSBKisU1df,w~~_35.JPG

Shaun Tait Signature Card - BIN $17.50

!BYpSHBw!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjEEjlLmZ(ZQBKisLQW1E!~~_35.JPG

Michael Bevan - BIN $17.50

!BYpTNQQ!mk~$(KGrHgoOKiMEjlLmV6SyBKisPrK3Nw~~_35.JPG

Cameron White - BIN $17.50

!BYpVCWQ!2k~$(KGrHgoOKk!EjlLmYq-kBKis(I!HU!~~_35.JPG

Matthew Hayden Signature Card - BIN $30.00

!BYpV+HgBmk~$(KGrHgoOKicEjlLmZB)tBKisbD,zWQ~~_35.JPG

Justin Langer Signature Card - BIN $30.00

!BYpWnlQBmk~$(KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmY+TiBKisdeoKN!~~_35.JPG

Michael Clarke Signature Card - BIN $30.00

The Warne & Ponting are $100 each which I think is a bit much considering the last Warne went on eBay for about $70ish
That said I think the cards above are pretty reasonably priced, what do you guys think?

Yeah mate, compared to other prices ive seen, these are good, but remember when you add the prices together, they come to about the 150ish mark. Then factor in the warne and ponting, even if you got them for 70 each, the total cost is up around the 300 mark just for the signatures. I think you can get the full set of cards, in the album, individually numbered for not much more then that.

Its a great looking set.....I reckon going for the complete set and folder would be the way to go as well!

Cheers
Matt

Definately agree with the last 2 posts. You can get hold of the entire common set, triple centurian set, 200 club set, both steve waugh cards, and the entire set of autos for $315 atm. Compiling just the autos individually would cost a minimum of $300 - $350.

I bought the set individually, autos, folder (with authenticity) etc and it ended up costing $300 to complete the set.

Yeah I saw that.....forgot to bid again - Great Price mate :thumbsup:
Still, I think these are good value considering what everyone is trying to sell them for!

I might go for it!

Back
Top Bottom