Autograph Game!

Rahim.jpg

Ricky D
hjghjg.jpg

Good to see you come to the party Al, but who the hell is that last bloke? :blink: :p:thumbsup:

Good to see you come to the party Al, but who the hell is that last bloke? :blink: :p:thumbsup:

You must of missed my first post ;).Yah,Ricky was my No 1 boy at one stage.I think he maybe looking at setting the record for the most teams a player has played for,He may already hold that record :lol:

And for the record;

Chucky Brown has been on eleven teams from 1989-2001, the most of any player.

Thanx mate,Ricky doesn't have many autos.:v:

What do you mean only has a few?

I think he only has one NBA Certified auto.

He's got a few SAGE etc (non-NBA certified).

He's been a few other checklists for autos that were never produced.

The only other NBA auto he MAY have is the:
05/06 Luxury Box Machine Autographs.
03/04 Flair Final Edition Cuts and Glory Autograph

But I do not remember ever seeing either, but have not actively searched for them.

Ersk

I might have to reply with the same auto ;)

9899SkyDavisR01.jpg

and reply with and equally uncommon auto (But I really love it ;) )

I am sure someone here will at least have the same card, and I remember someone posting a different one of his auto'ed card.

9798SkyWilliamsJ01.jpg

Ersk

What do you mean only has a few?

I think he only has one NBA Certified auto.

He's got a few SAGE etc (non-NBA certified).

He's been a few other checklists for autos that were never produced.

The only other NBA auto he MAY have is the:
05/06 Luxury Box Machine Autographs.
03/04 Flair Final Edition Cuts and Glory Autograph

But I do not remember ever seeing either, but have not actively searched for them.

Ersk

Well maybe a couple more years than a few :lol: This is his 10th season i think.

I have a few of his sage autos,I should have used one of those.

I don't think i have seen any other auto of him though,But then again i have not looked for a long time.

Well maybe a couple more years than a few :lol: This is his 10th season i think.

I have a few of his sage autos,I should have used one of those.

I don't think i have seen any other auto of him though,But then again i have not looked for a long time.

I try to only collect NBA Cert autos (so not college or SAGE, etc) so do not consider them for my collection....though that is just my own collecting goals and my own quirk.

However I do have a couple of non-NBA autos.....just cos initially those guys did not sign for any of the NBA companies or only had one outrageously expensive NBA auto (like Nash, Rasheed Wallace, Gasol).......back in the day when I did not actually buy those outrageously expensive cards :lol:

Ersk

I'm like you Ersk. I look for autos at times but don't consider Sage and such at all in my buying choices.

Hot Rod Williams...was he in the 96/97 set? I need to check...

I'm like you Ersk. I look for autos at times but don't consider Sage and such at all in my buying choices.

Hot Rod Williams...was he in the 96/97 set? I need to check...

Nope, just 97/98. But he is in a recent dual auto release with JJ Hickson.

Looks like I have put the breaks on things with that one!

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom