Australian Sports Card Collector Magazine - ON SALE NOW

Re: Australian Sports Card Collector Magazine is Coming!

Since you OCT members will be purchasers of this magazine I would like your opinions on the cover :)
ASCC-1.jpg

Goes to the printers tomorrow. Should have early next week. Will keep you guys updated once i know exactlly whats happening.

Looks good dude ill get 2 copies when they are ready

Any news ooneil?

Why yes there is! The magazines are scheduled to be dispatched from the printers and it will go on sale this Wednesday the 10th.

Once again i need to thank a few people from our remarkable OCT community.

Jed8521 - this magazine would probably not have happened without him. Thankyou:worthy:.
Girds & lilreddevil - thanks for your efforts on the front cover guys and in particular your initial vision Girds - its great!
Gameday Online - thanks for contributing some articles and the support from your website
Richo & AyiosYiorgos - thanks for providing a peer check of the magazine. Your advice and feedback was much appreciated
Graham - Thanks for the support from OCT - will get the banner to you once i work out how to make one:-k

Also like to thank everyone that has provided positive feedback in this thread. Its been great. Going from 12 pages to 48 pages, covering all the postage and selling costs means I have financially gone out on a bit of a limb here. However i strongly believe that this magazine will be a positive for our hobby and will hopefully encourage more people to have a greater involvement.

The magazine is $9.95 delivered. If anyone is interested in pre-ordering please dont hesitate to send me a pm - i will write up a thread and give you the paypal address (will also save me some feebay fee's!).

Thanks again to everyone for your support.

Owen

please count me in for a copy too :) well done to all involved and it will be good to check it out. Can you do cheaper for more than 1 copy ?

Re: Australian Sports Card Collector Magazine - OUT WEDNESDAY

I have emailed you Owen re the banner if you need any help. Look forward to seeing the mag..

Peter
Gameday Online

Re: Australian Sports Card Collector Magazine - OUT WEDNESDAY

put me down for a donation to your investment fund, lol. and on a serious note, great work on this publication. in the words of one of the greatest: "played strong, done fine".

hey guys,

make sure you get on board with this. The mag has turned out really well. It has a real Beckett feel to it. With everyones support it will only get better!

Australian Sports Card Collector Magazine is NOW ON SALE!

The magazine is $9.95 delivered from our eBay store. Also feel free to save me some eBay fees and order direct! Just send me a PM!

Australian Sports Card Collector items - Get great deals on items on eBay Stores!

Thanks to a few people from our remarkable OCT community.

Richo & AyiosYiorgos - thanks for providing a peer check of the magazine. Your advice and feedback was much appreciated
Also like to thank everyone that has provided positive feedback in this thread. Your support has been great.

Thanks again to everyone for your support.

Owen

No dramas mate, I like what you have done with it and I am sure it will take off and get more and more accurate each year!

Back
Top Bottom