Aussie Card Shop Directory

I can cofirm that the only real place in Sydney is Gary (Westriot) in the trenhcoat in a dark alley in the CBD! By appointment only but great service!
(Free plug) Just check his site- dgcollectables.com, send a message and see him next day!

Da playground has(2 weeks ago) packs of 06/07 Hot Prospects and that was it! They cost a pretty $24-$27 per pack from memory!(fading)

***Do not delete***
As there are frequently questions about "Where is a card shop in "abc" city?", I might use this opportunity to start a thread for everyone to post locations of shops they know about.

Can we get a sticky on this thread, please, Mods??

Latest update:

Perth:

Just Cards (banned former ozcards member, justdabestcards)
Shop 140
Wanneroo Weekend Markets
Prindiville Drive
Wangara

Al's Card Shop
Cine Centre Arcade Shp 3 Murray St (cnr Barrack St)
Perth 6000
Ph: (08) 9325 2333

Malaga Markets Card Shop (Exact name unknown)
Malaga Markets
Cnr Beach Road and Alexander Road
Malaga
Ph: 0429 006 889

Melbourne

Card Zone
262 Victoria St
North Melbourne 3051
Ph: (03) 9326 9588

Harry's stall
@ Carribean Garden's
Wednesday and Sundays

Card Mania
111 Ryrie St
Geelong
Ph: (03) 5229 1992

SYDNEY

Kings Comics
310 Pitt St
Sydney
Ph: (02) 9267 5615
funkadelic said:
... sells packs but they don't come cheap.

Da Playground
44 MacQuarie St
Parramatta
Ph: (02) 9687 6668
can't fly said:
Da playground has(2 weeks ago) packs of 06/07 Hot Prospects and that was it! They cost a pretty $24-$27 per pack from memory!

Adelaide

Sports Card World
Shop 14, Citi Centre Arcade, 145 Rundle Mall,
Adelaide
Ph: (08) 8224 0800

Brisbane:

Daily Planet Comics & Games
www.dailyplanetonline.com.au
144 Elizabeth St
Brisbane, QLD 4000
(07) 3221 8064

I went to dplayground today they said they will be getting more cards in a few weeks
i queried boxes to they said they would sell them halfway between ebay prices and and city prices didnt ask about singles

Went to Al's card shop. Tonne of cards there, but dayum his stuff is overpriced. A 06/07 Rookie Debut box was going for $165 :blink:. He has a heap of Exquisite, but they were all well and truely overpriced. I just picked up a few base and inserts for my pc. Think I got 25 odd cards for $20.

The card shop at Wannaroo is certainly much more affordable, just a bit of a blodd drive...

There is a place on the Sunshine Coast on Nicklin Way I think...near Kawana Waters...I can't think of the name though. Sells a little bit of memorabila, benie babies and has about 5-6 boxes of NBA cards. Also has singles. This is the only store in Qld that I am aware of. Sorry I can't remember the name though.

Mark.

There is a place on the Sunshine Coast on Nicklin Way I think...near Kawana Waters...I can't think of the name though. Sells a little bit of memorabila, benie babies and has about 5-6 boxes of NBA cards. Also has singles. This is the only store in Qld that I am aware of. Sorry I can't remember the name though.

Mark.

the shop you are thinking about is at cotton tree between maroochydore and maloolabah from memory the shop is call card shark or card zone.he sells bits of everything.i used to go there all the time.and i think aussieal went there on a recent holiday.
tony :D

The card shop at Malaga Markets is called OCEAN COLLECTOR CARDS. The contact number is 0429006889. Thinkin about going there soon to check out whats there, only problem its over the other side of the city...

Just a heads up guys - Al's Card Shop in Perth is moving from March 1st.

Unit 2, 563 Wellington Street (Corner of Queen) Perth

Info here.

to the person that is going to live in thee gold coast, there is a card store in the cararra markets .he sells packs and boxes, only the cheap boxes topps, upper deck and he has inserts,autos, game used singes for sale.
if my memories right i think they may only be open on sat and sun??

For Sydney try Cambelltown mall, a tobbaco place still sells packs, top loaders and sheets, formerly beyond gifts & smoke spot fomerly run by Jim.

I think its one of these places on the top level:

CTC Campbelltown City Centre
Shop 11A City Centre 171 Queen St Campbelltown NSW 2560 - map
ph: (02) 4628 3440
CTC Campbelltown Lvl 2
Shop 48A Upper Level Campbelltown Mall Campbelltown NSW 2560 - map
ph: (02) 4628 4655

also selling sports and other trading cards.

It was my shrine back in the day.

CARDS SHOPS IN MELBOURNE

Card Zone
Opposite Queen Vic Market in Nth Melbourne (uber-expensive)

Caribbean Gardens
Harry's stall every Wednesday and Sunday (G73-G76)
Malcolm's stall every Sunday and most Wednesdays (up the back on the left somewhere, don't know the numbers)

Dandenong Market
Malcolm's stall every Saturday (enter via entrance opposite JB, take first left, and it's about 6-7 stalls down)

Knox City Newsagent (upstairs), Forest Hill Newsagent (opposite post office) and Chadstone Newsagent (near the Coles entrance) also sell some basic packs.

Fastbreak Sports
1 chapel st nundah
brisbane queensland

pokemon,yugioh,magic,basketball,vs system,miniatures,wow.

Mark.

The cards shop on the coast is called Todays Colectables and the addy is shop 9/56 Moondara pl Wurtulla

The owner is real nice he keep in stock that many basketball cards but will get them and at great prices too.

Just a word of warning, being from Melbourne Card Zone is the only place with a range, i haven't tried the markets so i can't comment. But with card zone you are going to pay a premium. EG I can get mini boxes of finest 06-07 for $35, they sell them for $70. Topps Turkey 06-07 they sell for $140 i can pick up for $80 o'seas. 07-08 ultra hobby packs they sell for $45 a packet, which i have found for $80 for the whole box elsewhere. So buy there if your hanging to bust packs but you will pay a high price. Average pack price is $10 + for full court, sp authentic, ud reserve etc. Just thought i would let you know. At least they are hobby packs i suppose...

Back
Top Bottom