AusRam's Non Sport Maildays...

Contents of my US mailbox arrived today, really happy with the haul...

Some lovely ladies -

mail050919 (Medium).jpg

Some blokes...and a Genie... Stoked to add the Pine.

mail050919c (Medium).jpg

my usual Star Wars supporting player haul...and some Bond no names....

mail050919b (Medium).jpg

Some relics and stuff... That's the 3rd one of the Arrow plate...only one to go !

mail050919d (Medium).jpg

And some more odds and sods...

mail050919e (Medium).jpg

Not really a mail day, but had some November sale boxes arrive from the US for this year's Christmas Break and I took a punt on one of The Star Wars Authentics 8 x10 Autos seeing they were on special. Checklist is a bit of a gamble with voice actors and the like, and while I didn't hit it out of the park, it wasn't too shabby!

John Boyega Signed 01 (Medium).jpg

Latest Mail Box clear out!

Firstly, the results from some breaks...didn't have great luck in the Pop Century breaks, but got a couple of decent names...

Mail0301b (Medium).jpg

Cheap Star Trek Beyond break wasn't too bad, but I already have the Auto's. Should be able to sell off one of my Sofia's for some return though.

Mail0301c (Medium).jpg

Crypto's DC CZX has some huge names in it, but it has a price tag to match and unfortunately the drop off in the auto's is pretty steep. I had pretty ordinary spots in the break unfortunately.

Mail0301d (Medium).jpg

Lastly, some Star Wars break stuff. A couple of reasonable autos..the red is a 1/1. Decent sketch also.

Mail0301e (Medium).jpg

And onto the better stuff. The last few months of 2019 saw me grab a few ladies I've been wanting to add to the collection for a long time. Had tried to snag a T3 Loken for ages, but they went for more than I was willing to pay, but I finally nailed one down at a good price, along with 2 Lois Lanes in Durance and Bosworth. Happy to add the Seydoux as I see she's in the next Bond movie as well. The Marvel lady printing plates are getting a lot rarer these days as well. Missed out on a nice Widow that went for a price to rich for my blood, but happy to add these two.

Mail0301f (Medium).jpg

The Emmanuelle Chriqui PC got a bit of a boost with three new additions!

Mail0301g (Medium).jpg

But by far the biggest additions were to the Star Wars Hermione Corfield "Tallie Lintra" PC. She was in a number of sets late last year and seeing I can't afford to collect Daisy Ridley autos, and after watching some of her other shows, I went all in on the Corfields! Really wish Topps would find a new photo or two though...LOL!

Mail0301h (Medium).jpg

And to finish it off, just a few more Corfields ! 😆 Thanks for looking.

19SWS-HCALL (Medium).jpg

After a rather anxious wait, my latest mailbox parcel arrived!
There are always some lovely ladies...

Mail0620e (Medium).jpg

The Star Trek breaks were pretty good to me...

Mail0620g (Medium).jpg

And Game of Thrones also...Had to buy the Leslie inscription..what an iconic card!

Mail0620b (Medium).jpg

A few more...

Mail0620a (Medium).jpg

And this was a nice add from a break...

GOT-STPD (Medium).jpg

I went on a bit of a chase before all this Covid stuff started, so ended up with some nice additions to the Star Wars collection.

IMG_4573c (Medium).jpg

But they were all just a by-product of finally getting this !

IMG_4584c (Medium).jpg

But that's not the only Star Wars lady to get a boost in the collection. Like I said in an earlier post, I've gone all in on the Hermione Corfield - Tallie Lintra collection! Two of these are the Red 1/1 and finish my 2019 Stellar rainbows!

StellarTallie (Medium).jpg

and you can never have enough Tallie's!!

Mail0620d (Medium).jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Very impressive collection. Wish Topps would use different pics on their sets instead of the same one on multiple set releases.

Emptied the US mailbox again...Took an age to get here, but at least it got here I guess !

Some misc hits from breaks etc and a couple of Wasp plates. Not a huge fan of the Gem cards, but I'll take it.

mail291020g (Medium).jpg

Of course there has to be some ladies!

mail291020h (Medium).jpg

How about some Star Trek? Sketch by Brad Utterstrom.

mail291020f (Medium).jpg

And there's always Star Wars... Still my usual Star Wars break luck unfortunately.

mail291020k (Medium).jpg

Couple of nice sketches though... And always room for Keira Knightley!

mail291020j (Medium).jpg

And my Supercollector status continues for Hermione Corfield/Tallie Lintra. The red 1/1 WoSW certainly traveled the world! I bought it from a seller in Denmark of all places and it went back to the US before coming here! Now only looking for the Black /5 to complete the rainbow!

mail291020e (Medium).jpg

And the second variation of Tallie in Star Wars Authentics 8 x 10.

mail291020c (Medium).jpg

Even managed to snag a couple of Tallie sketches which are few and far between...

mail291020d (Medium).jpg

And for something else a little different, Topps have been going oversize limited edition prints of the art from their Living Set cards. These are big, 11 x 14 inches. Looks pretty good though, only 40 Tallie's were made.

Tallie Print (Medium).jpg

And lastly, the big fish of the package. Wanted one of these for ages and started trying to get one when he stepped down from the role. Finally snagged a nice clean and clear one at a fair price. Don't think anyone else could play The Wolverine.

JackmanWolverine.jpg

And ladies...there's always new ladies joining the collection!

mail150621b (Medium).jpg

mail150621c (Medium).jpg

And I can't really afford her cards, but happy to add this one at a nice price.

Felicity Jones (Medium).jpg

And the Tallie/Hermione Corfield collection got a nice bump. Stoked to add the Super, I missed it the first time around !

mail150621d (Medium).jpg

And lastly, I watched The Tudors a while back...great show. So tried a few boxes, didn't do too bad... Nice relics and one pretty good Auto...

Tudors - Hits (Medium).jpg

But the highlight was a sketch. These were mega rare, 1 every three cases or so, so did well getting one in 3 boxes! Awesome work by Trev Murphy too...

Tudors Trev Murphy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom