AusRam's Non Sport Maildays...

Way too hot outside, so time to do some card stuff ! Had a nice mail day come in yesterday from Blowout breaks.

Firstly was in a GoT S6 archive box break, but didn't have great spots, but still added a couple I didn't have. Including baby Hodor!!

mail012018a (Large).jpg

More Star Wars. Masterwork was pretty rubbish for me again, and Last Jedi at least got me an auto and an addition to the Rey PC.

mail012018b (Large).jpg

High Tek wasn't too bad, no real big names but a few new signers for the PC.

mail012018c (Large).jpg

And while I consider myself more of a Star Wars fan than Star Trek, I seem to have really good luck in the Star Trek breaks. I really wanted a Jaylah/Sofia Boutella auto which I was stoked to get from a middle spot in one case, but the other case was an absolute monster and I had a couple of good spots and came away with the Zoe and the Alice. The same case had Pegg and Pine auto's in it as well.

mail012018d (Large).jpg

Was in some more breaks, mixed luck as usual. Was stoked to pull the Emmanuelle Chriqui (Entourage) from a long way down in the Leaf break as she was on my must get list. Better still it's an on card Auto, very unusual for Leaf! Star Trek results were decent, nice to add Robocop to the PC! Had a #1 pick of a Star Wars B & W case, but it's a very weak product, so nothing too special there.

Mail032018.jpg

Mail032018b.jpg

Been quiet mailwise lately, but did snag a nice GoT Margaery Tyrell / Natalie Dormer PSC by Wu Wei and also had my Last Jedi auto redemption come in this week..
GoTWWMT.jpg 17SWTLJVN.jpg

It's a shame the starwars autos are not on card otherwise that would of been a nice looking auto series...

Nice sketch too.

Last edited:
Yeah, decided to clear out my COMC before they bring in the new "GST on everything" rule on July 1. Have to hand it to COMC as while they're not cheap, they do offer a top rate service, really well packed and arrived at my door only a week after requesting shipment !

You've seen some of these in the epack thread, but they're real now, not virtual LOL! So here's the highlights!

The big ones-

comc0518a (Medium).jpg

The multi Ragnarok swatches...

comc0518b (Medium).jpg

The single swatches...Good thing about COMC is these can be had really cheap, I bought the two Valkyries dirt cheap.

comc0518c (Medium).jpg

And some odds and ends. The GOTG2 stuff, including good ol' Taser Face... an oddball Dr Strange patch thingey. A token GoT auto of a character I wanted for a while and a lone Maria Hill plate to go along with the other I have of the same card.

comc0518d (Medium).jpg

And lastly one evening I went on a Lady Sif sketch binge. Sketches are sorted oddly on COMC, so they can be difficult to find, but I managed to find some nice ones at good prices.

comc0518e (Medium).jpg

Some of the GoT Breaks are coming through...and a couple of Solo's as well. Really enjoyed the film, pity the card set is a bit of a stinker !

Mail0618b (Medium).jpg

Mail0618a (Medium).jpg

Those sketches are awesome!

I have a parcel ready to come from COMC with a full set of fleer ultra men in it and am not looking forward to the costs..

Back
Top Bottom