Attention Collectors ! Fraud has arrived on ebay !

Hi Jarrad,

I know Wotaskor (Brett). What he states in his listings is what you will get, he isnt dishonest with anything like that. Obviously he hasnt printed these so the only thing he is doing is on selling a card the same as he does with all other cards. The only person who has technically done wrong is the printer. In my opinion anyway.....lol

Cheers Glenn

Thanks Glenn, yeah I've always found Wotaskor to be a great honest seller & has helped me out heaps with me getting some older Raiders signed cards. I was just concerned reading someone else's post implying he is dodgy.

I agree Jarrad,
Mate my dealings with Brett i thought it was Sarah i was dealing anyway no probs what so ever with them good sellers !

---------- Post added 08-01-2012 at 09:34 PM ----------

I Agree Glenn my dealings with Brett have been 110% professional !
Cheers
Dan
Hi Jarrad,

I know Wotaskor (Brett). What he states in his listings is what you will get, he isnt dishonest with anything like that. Obviously he hasnt printed these so the only thing he is doing is on selling a card the same as he does with all other cards. The only person who has technically done wrong is the printer. In my opinion anyway.....lol

Cheers Glenn

Thanks Glenn, yeah I've always found Wotaskor to be a great honest seller & has helped me out heaps with me getting some older Raiders signed cards. I was just concerned reading someone else's post implying he is dodgy.

Each to their own. I have had issues and aware of others that have had issues. I wont buy from them or allow them to buy from me.

to my knowledge never played for the Steelers, went back to the sharks after 2 years with us, had his Jaw broken by Mark Bugden in his 1st game back, never played again in Australia, went to England the following year and broke his leg in his 1st game and then retired....

Ended his career as a STEELER where just about all the great Dragons come from!

As I remember it, he signed with the Steelers - broke his leg and had to retire without ever playing for Illawarra.
But I could be wrong, this was some years ago! But I do know there was a 100% connection with the Illawarra Steelers.

Back
Top Bottom