WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Releases tomorrow for PS3 and Xbox 360 (Wii U, PC and Next Gen are next month). Is anyone getting it tomorrow or waiting for next months' releases (or both)?

I've still got my XBone pre-order down, getting the Buccaneer Edition (EB Games Exclusive). I'm a sucker for these new figurines, so I'm down for $138! Was hoping for an upgrade fee (usually around $10) from current gen to next gen, but doesnt look like AC4 is supported (like COD Ghosts is).

Seeing some fantastic footage and write-ups on this game, and can't wait to get my hands on it. If they do a midnight launch, I may well go.

Yeah, I have the Buccaneer Edition for XBone pre-ordered too. Just gonna wait for it.
I still have a pile of shame that I have a month to complete.

Did you see the EB exclusive Titan Fall figurine? $399 :eek: and they say only 300 in Australia. Extortion if you ask me, it's $250 in the US.
I did think about it though.......... preorder 10am tomorrow online only.

My ps3 shit itself today luckily for me I had a 30 day warranty so got it replaced. Lost all my saved progress though , have to start again sigh

/\/\ PS4 / XBox one. playing on ps3 at the minute, but im still waiting for PC release...same with GTA V (both due later this month).
i heard neither of these titles would be getting a revamp for new gen tho...?

Last edited:
Hey mate what does next gen mean?

it means the next generation of consoles are coming. Although truth be told PC kicks their ass anyway lol.

However the convenience of a nice small box hooked up to a tv is good.

I will wait for xbox one and ps4 to settle down, the boxes are way to small for the power they pack, so will see how the heating with them goes lol.

it means the next generation of consoles are coming. Although truth be told PC kicks their ass anyway lol.

However the convenience of a nice small box hooked up to a tv is good.

I will wait for xbox one and ps4 to settle down, the boxes are way to small for the power they pack, so will see how the heating with them goes lol.

I've got a pretty sweet PC. It's a cm storm trooper, Paid over $3000 so I should be playing games on that. It's a massive thing 8 core processor with a handle and see through compartment so when it's on you can literally see inside of the thing.

I've got a pretty sweet PC. It's a cm storm trooper, Paid over $3000 so I should be playing games on that. It's a massive thing 8 core processor with a handle and see through compartment so when it's on you can literally see inside of the thing.

Sounds like a nice PC. Hopefully you got a decent video card in there.

On a side note AMD just released the R290X and R290 and the R280X and R280 models of graphics cards. These will wipe the floor with the new consoles coming out.

These are relatively cheap and damn they pack a punch. the R290 is almost as good as the R290X version and about $200 cheaper lol. Change the stock standard fan to water cooling and the card will be great.

But yer as I said consoles are great because they are convenient hence why people buy them even though I don't think any console from this day going forward into the future will ever match PC anymore.

Sounds like a nice PC. Hopefully you got a decent video card in there.

On a side note AMD just released the R290X and R290 and the R280X and R280 models of graphics cards. These will wipe the floor with the new consoles coming out.

These are relatively cheap and damn they pack a punch. the R290 is almost as good as the R290X version and about $200 cheaper lol. Change the stock standard fan to water cooling and the card will be great.

But yer as I said consoles are great because they are convenient hence why people buy them even though I don't think any console from this day going forward into the future will ever match PC anymore.

How do I check what video card I have in my PC?

If I get one of those cards you mentioned could you walk me through the process?
How much is the R290 card?

Back
Top Bottom