Artest Traded!!

bargey said:
Lord knows what the Kings were thinking. Indiana are the huge winners in this deal.

Agreed, Peja will definately flourish in that system. Gives Indiana two very good scoring wing men in Peja and Stephen Jackson. He is also good with moving without the ball such as Reggie was and his range is unquestioned. Unlike "JUST" shooters like Reggie, Allan Houston etc (Altho they WERE leaders), he can stack up on rebounds and assists at times too. This season he's underachieved though, 16.5 ppg is rubbish, but let's see what he can do.

Artest is very foolish, he's hindering his own performance and ability.

Minny needs to re-build, i'm not sure about KG, but probably keep him. The rest definately need to go, the only other player you could possibly keep would be Wally, but his inconsistency is a detriment. Hopefully with a good few draft picks they can improve, but Marko Jaric is a very good PG for them. Let's see whether Eddie Griffin, Rashad Mccants and Ndudi Ebi can evolve at all..

Wow thats amazing the deal still went through after all the drama. So glad I didn't drop him from me fantasy team.

I think Minni needs to clear out everyone except KG and Eddie Griffin(play him at SF) and try and get a center that can play PF like Rasheed Wallace. They really have to get rid of Kandi, such a let down.

yeah true, Kandi has been suckish! No way man, Eddie Griffin can't play SF right now. His shot isn't as consistent, his free throw shooting isn't at a high enough % and he isn't fast enough. Have you seen him play in the low post? 2.4 blocks per game, he works down there!

Should have traded Wally for Artest but I guess Peja is a better option for the Pacers. Plus Artest is underpaid while Wally has a huge contract making it difficult for a straight up trade.

Any decent players testing out the free market soon?

So I'm not completely up to date on his music career. Has anyone heard any of Rappin' Ronnie's songs? Are they as bad as Iverson's?

Back
Top Bottom