Anzac Day clash Pies vs Bombers!

was he the young kid with the long hair?

and speaking of hair, what the hell does Andrew Lovett have on his head?! LOL!!!

Good game in the end but the pies deserved the win. Couple of things i saw:

* Buckley was quiet but his goals were very important
* Dale Thomas will be a star...he stepped up today on the second biggest stage of the year
* Hird lifted in the second half but needed help
* Rioli is to fat and unfit
* Lovett should see someone abou this hair....that was ridiculous

picked the pies to win but was going for the bombers anyway. dale thomas will be a star, imagine in another 2-3 years when he has more experience and has bulked up a bit, he will be a gun player, reminds me of a young hird.

Pies win and Powers win won me $100! :D

Got Ben Johnson to win the Anzac day medal at 21:1!

Good performance from both sides and well done to the pies :D

Nice one JV, landed me a $100 payout too - Hawks/Eagles/Pies multi :D :cool: Been a super first four rds of AFL :D
GO THE MIGHTY EAGLES!

Yeah I got the Eagles/Hawks/Pies/Power multi, hlaftime/normaltime double Ess/Col, Port/Col double, Port between 1-19, Pies between 1-19. :D

Very happy with this weeks results!

Nice work Jase! The Hawks/Eagle/Pies were the games I was most confident on. Damn Power lost me a few bucks though, was always a danger game and I'm 0-4 picking port this year.#-o

Landed the crows under 39.5 and was all over the Eagles in a decent way too - landed the SU, Under 39.5 and Under 24.5 so happy to make a few bucks in the worst rd I've had :D A poor tipping week of 4 has me on 22 winners from 32 for the year. 3 tips went down by a less than a kick but thats how it goes!

"oh my god.. cant beleive i didnt see that post about didak winning the medal and pies by 34.. you beat hawthorn and a struggling roos side yet your thinking every other team will be a walkover? good god.. only reason you beat hawthorn was because rocca pulled 8 goals out of his ass on some poor young kid.."

Never said easy beats mate :) , but sorry mate the better team won on the day :) . Good luck next year, Didak was prob 2nd inline to win the Medal so id say my comments were pretty damn close.

I wouldnt blame the Essendon Forward line, it was more the Magpies used there interchange for their midfield which allowed them to dominate the 2nd half through the middle. Giving guys a breather was the go. As for Fraser he played a decent game IMO.

As for the bombers "soft" midfielders Jason Johnson and Mark Johnson, they suck ass. Get a kick dickheads. thats where you guys loss.

Funkadelic said:
In other sporting news, the Dragons beat the Roosters 22-12. Go the Dragons! Carry on..

begone vile eastcoaster! take your rugby and go back to that cave from which you dwell! :lol:

Essendon blow :) I think a bird shit on lovetts head before the game, the Jam roll Rioli is a joke of a footballer (ate to much turtle in the off season again) and as I predicted as soon as Holland roughed hird up at the start of the last quarter hird had 0 influence in the last...(holland should have done it before the game started).

It was in his player profile in the Footy record last year mate. (it wasn't a racist comment if thats what you were thinking)

Funkadelic said:
In other sporting news, the Dragons beat the Roosters 22-12. Go the Dragons! Carry on..

LMAO.... can't believe took me this long to see that.... of course I cannot gloat about my Dragons beating Roosters after what happened against the STorm.... *sigh*

But hey at least the Hawks dealt with the Bombers, thanks to the Pies for giving them a tough one last Tuesday ;)

Back
Top Bottom