Anyone know about this 2008 Smiths Framed Tazo Set?

dansnrl

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
dansnrl
I was wondering if anyone on here knows if this 2008 framed Tazo set is legitimate? Ie really issued by Smiths and really only a 1 of 1.

I spoke with the seller who assures me he is but I wanted to get another opinion.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/262538876836?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2661&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I was going to bid on it today, however noticed he has since jacked the price up more than double from $199 to $499 after I showed some interest. Out of this rude behaviour I most certainly won't be buying it now. It had gone unsold a number of times at $199 why would it suddenly be worth more than double?

I have seen many of those listed for as little as $100 plus postage. Definetely not 1/1. I have often thought about buying them over the years, at least 5 years, but they have rarely been sold.

I am with Carter on this. Although I have seen them many a times.They would not say compliments from smiths chips if it was a 1/1. To me this implies many with compliments
I have seen this same item on Ebay many times over the past 2 - 3 years. It is "not" a 1/1 item as i am pretty sure the original seller had 2 -3 Ebay listings with all the same framed Smiths Tazos up for auction, K.

Is it the only 1 in the world because he got it framed up himself??? Where's the certificate of authenticity?
I think Smiths actually had this framed up and maybe it was displayed in some of their offices? It definitely doesn't come with a COA from what i have heard but i could be mistaken, K.

I've seen that a while ago on ebay. It was probably a gift to one of the employees, I think I heard that somewhere a long time ago.

One would have thought Smiths would have kept doing the tazo's surely it drove up their prices? I remember seeing a dude in Brissy sitting out the front of a Coles opening packets pulling out the tazo and throwing the chips in the bin! Must have been on a health kick lol.
my classmates in primary school used to buy chip packets and they rarley ate the chips, most often giving away to other classmates. It's a shame that I have a box filled with tazos with scratches all over them, because I had no money to buy them and flipping them was the only way to obtain them. what fun i had.

One would have thought Smiths would have kept doing the tazo's surely it drove up their prices? I remember seeing a dude in Brissy sitting out the front of a Coles opening packets pulling out the tazo and throwing the chips in the bin! Must have been on a health kick lol.
Hahaha i used to do the same thing buying packets of chips then busting them to only get the Tazos. I used to also do this with the Star Wars Tazos to try and find the hologram ones, K.

Back
Top Bottom