Anyone else a fan of the 14-15 Immaculate base ?

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Struggling for the past couple of years to find things that interest me enough to want to chase, especially sets. Finished the Momentous Rookies set last year but sold it because the part sticker auto - part on card auto combo annoyed me.

Was browsing COMC last week and came across these Immaculate base /99 and for some reason I really like them - I think I might go for the set! Anyone else collecting them? And also, anyone got any to move should I decide to set chase? I picked up the Wilt and Magic on COMC for like $5 and it looks like Lebron might be the most expensive in the set at around $30?

Magic-Johnson.jpg

Cheers

I like every year of Immac base:)

Grabbed a few 14/15 and looking for more, I'm mainly after the Gold Parallel /10 though so you won't have too much competition from me.

I hope they mix it up next year though, all 3 base sets are very similar, but I like that this year seems to have more action shots.

Got a Kawhi base:)

Duncan, D. Cuz x 2 Golds /10 incoming.

Start a chase Matt, great checklist.

:thumbsup: = got it!

Last edited:
Struggling for the past couple of years to find things that interest me enough to want to chase, especially sets. Finished the Momentous Rookies set last year but sold it because the part sticker auto - part on card auto combo annoyed me.

Was browsing COMC last week and came across these Immaculate base /99 and for some reason I really like them - I think I might go for the set! Anyone else collecting them? And also, anyone got any to move should I decide to set chase? I picked up the Wilt and Magic on COMC for like $5 and it looks like Lebron might be the most expensive in the set at around $30?

Magic-Johnson.jpg

Cheers
im doing lasts years set cant get enough of them , i have 20 k love base alone arrrrr silly i no

Im a fan as well. I don't really like the red/25 version this year but the gold/10 and base/99 look good. I was chasing last years set but i haven't picked any up in a few months. I think I'm about half way done. I've got a few doubles if anyone wants to trade?

Good luck with the chase Matt. Immaculate are a great designs but for me last years takes it (left)

These look great and you can't go wrong getting in early. I want to add a Kobe or Bron gold /10 but at $100 a pop they're pricey.

I put a little wager on Bron to get finals MVP this year though, so if that comes in:)

I'm torn on which year I prefer the most. I've got a few 14/15 D. Cuz base coming in so then I'll be able to decide. I definitely prefer the Gold being /10 compared to /25:)

Here's what I've got so far.

I missed out on both the 13/14 and 14/15 base 1 of 1s in the last fortnight, just didn't have the cash unfortunately.

dsc_1524-jpg.121758

Last edited:
Yeah I like the /10 and /99 the most but cost factor would limit me to the /99 then

And now I've seen the 13/14 I like them too damn you!

Ha ha. The 13/14 are nice also.

Hopefully you renew the passion for collecting mate, I was stuck a couple of years ago also. Went with the Exquisite base and that got me going again.

I'm going to need something else soon though as the base set is done and the Golds are going slowly. D. Cuz keeps me out of trouble.

I'm torn on which year I prefer the most. I've got a few 14/15 D. Cuz base coming in so then I'll be able to decide. I definitely prefer the Gold being /10 compared to /25:)

Here's what I've got so far.

I missed out on both the 13/14 and 14/15 base 1 of 1s in the last fortnight, just didn't have the cash unfortunately.

dsc_1524-jpg.121758
if u want another demarcus base /99 i can help lol

Back
Top Bottom