Any one know whos cardbarge?

iversonsars

AI 4 EVER
Real Name
John
eBay User
Iversonsars
Any one know whos peterlamont88?

Ok. I am So Sorry that i really forget cardbarge is bargey. cuz i bought 2 much cards recently on Ebay. Just messed up. I will be careful next time. My apologise...No problem with bargey. All my fault...
i bought heaps of AI cards from bargey at past years. His really great to deal with.

But for SPREE FAN and Tattooed memu i really dont wnats this about...
i never even talk to Tattooed memu before. (OzTrader Feedback: 0)???

PS: But anyway, i would like to require change the topic of this thread.

I really in bad mod those days... because of this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK:ME WN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160076462504&rd=1&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK:ME WN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160076472811&rd=1&rd=1
paid 350AUS for those boxes, never gets them, seller never reply. and he just change his feedback to private after 'sell' heaps of boxes...

Also i might add he is a very reliable seller i have bought from him several times with no problems

Probably best to send him a PM and sort it out via there.

Cheers
Matt

What Iversonsars neglects to mention is the following:

1) He always takes 2-3 weeks after the auctions end to pay me, normally by which time I'm not fanatically checking my bank statement every day to see if payments have been made.
2) He never follows the instructions in the invoice I send him the day the auction ends with regards to how to make payment, thus I generally have no possible way to know the payment is from him.
3) He doesn't contact me to tell me he's paid until a couple of weeks after he has paid, so all up there is generally a 4-5 week period from when the auction ends to when he actually gets his cards, but that is his doing not mine.
4) Add all that up and Iversonsars is one of the buyers you prefer to see not win your auctions, because you know there will be additional problems with payment & delivery, and you know it will be a while before you get your payment.

Iversonsars, Your cards went out Monday or Tuesday, so they will be there soon.

You know I'm Bargey on here, so why you've made this thread acting like you don't know who I am is beyond me. When you follow the very simple instructions in the invoice I send you when the auctions end you will get your stuff a lot quicker and with less hassle.

What Iversonsars neglects to mention is the following:

1) He always takes 2-3 weeks after the auctions end to pay me, normally by which time I'm not fanatically checking my bank statement every day to see if payments have been made.
2) He never follows the instructions in the invoice I send him the day the auction ends with regards to how to make payment, thus I generally have no possible way to know the payment is from him.
3) He doesn't contact me to tell me he's paid until a couple of weeks after he has paid, so all up there is generally a 4-5 week period from when the auction ends to when he actually gets his cards, but that is his doing not mine.
4) Add all that up and Iversonsars is one of the buyers you prefer to see not win your auctions, because you know there will be additional problems with payment & delivery, and you know it will be a while before you get your payment.

Iversonsars, Your cards went out Monday or Tuesday, so they will be there soon.

You know I'm Bargey on here, so why you've made this thread acting like you don't know who I am is beyond me. When you follow the very simple instructions in the invoice I send you when the auctions end you will get your stuff a lot quicker and with less hassle.

good call bargey, i have had the same problem's with him previously:(

I have also had problems with iversonsars on Ebay. He is now on my blocked bidder's list.

i have brought of bargey on e-bay before and i reckon bargey went out of his way to look after me.i would recommend bargey to everybody.
tony :D

bought from bargey or cardbarge from several transactions..
never had a problem and he is willing to give u best price even if u buy it from here...

he's one of the fastest feedback responders in ebay and always been cool to negotiate for card trading/buying....

actually, i got tons of fractors from him, not less than 30s recently.. and more than 10 cards of dwight howard came from him..

Ok. I am So Sorry that i really forget cardbarge is bargey. cuz i bought 2 much cards recently on Ebay. Just messed up. I will be careful next time. My apologise..
But for SPREE FAN and Tattooed memu i really dont wnats this about...
i never even talk to Tattooed memu before. (OzTrader Feedback: 0)???

PS: But anyway, i would like to require cancel this thread. cuz i really dont wanna get any more trouble.
I really in bad mod those days... because of this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160076462504&rd=1&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160076472811&rd=1&rd=1
paid 350AUS for those boxes, never gets them, seller never reply. and he just change his feedback to private after 'sell' heaps of boxes...

hey iversonsars i have the same problem from that seller to i sent $350 also and he never replies or anything really not fair on our side i spent that much cause i saw he was a POWER SELLER but i guess hey cant even be trusted

made a paypal complaint but if money not in his paypal account then they have nothing to refund?which means we lose which is ganna be the case

Back
Top Bottom