Any interests in a tradeday in Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in my new shop in the Ipswich mall less than 5 minutes walk from the train station,but if their was heaps of interest I could have it at north Ipswich oval,but my only problem is,their are heaps of lookers on here but their must be not interest in holding a trade day.

Well in my new shop in the Ipswich mall less than 5 minutes walk from the train station,but if their was heaps of interest I could have it at north Ipswich oval,but my only problem is,their are heaps of lookers on here but their must be not interest in holding a trade day.

I am happy to come along depending on when your having it.

Cheers Glenn

I will give you a call later in the week as I am in Sydney again this week,if I hold it in my shop I think I can get between 12 to 20 6ft tables in my shop so their no cost on entry or even for dealers but I at least need to know this is what collectors want otherwise.

I may get in trouble of the Admin on this one but here is my response.
In Queensland collector have been complaining that their nothing here for them,i have seen by what some clowns have to say its got to start somewhere if its a trade day in my shop or somewhere else so be it.
This industry needs 500 new people a year for it to grow by getting more kids and older collector back into it,does it matter if they buy off me or other dealers so long as it grow.
This is about finding out do collectors what this sort of thing it has to start somewhere and at least i am trying to have a go if someone else wants to do it fun then do it.
I am not sitting on my hands going BooHoo we need something i am at least putting it out their to have a go if you dont like it bugger off or at least put your money where your mouth is a do something yourself i am not going to be bullied by clowns here and if you dont like it go else where.
You may not like the person standing next to you getting something signed but if you dont work together you get nothing i am at leats trying to do something.
Now i would like to hear from people who are serious if you feel like you cant write it on here so everyone else sees it P.M.
We have a place where we can have between 12 to 15 tables easy if not 20 and if its gets a lot of interests well i already have a bigger venue if need be.
Hopefully after wednesday after going down to see my fav team at training in sydney their will be more info.

Yeah I would have to agree, it's good to see someone actually keen to put something together with no cost for entry and stuff like that? Making your own effort to organize it, and making a regular trade is always good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom