Another Yahoo League

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Seems to be a few members missed out from playing against each other.

If anyone's interested in playing, and there are enough players, e.g. 10

We could easily make another league. I'll leave this thread open and see how many people reply..

That's 8 guys, I could make the league now and wait to fill the other 2 spots.

One issue I have though, I start my HSC next week and wouldn't want to do a live draft (when I can actually do it) until I finish, which is the 5th of November.

Registrations for live drafts etc don't end until like the 20th of November, so that's no problem - but would you guys mind waiting until the season has already started e.g. 5th November onwards to do the draft?

Granted that means out on stats from the first week of the NBA season, but then I guess the positive is all rosters will be just about set then and injury reports completely up to date. On the downside I guess you may not get full advantage to pick off-season sleepers, but if your playing in multiple other leagues like me it doesn't make a huge difference.

Does anybody object? If so I won't be able to make the league and be a part of it unfortunately..

Having the computer pick for you is not that bad. I had to do that last year for one league and ended up with a decent team and just missed the finals in a dodgy league so prob would have done better ;)

Its only an hour and you could do it for Firday night

Having the computer pick for you is not that bad. I had to do that last year for one league and ended up with a decent team and just missed the finals in a dodgy league so prob would have done better ;)

Its only an hour and you could do it for Firday night

Yeah but most of the excitement for me is in the draft. Not really as fun not getting to be on the clock and choose your own players.

Anyway I'm just suggesting this as this is what suits me. Yahoo is free after all so if someone else wants to take the initiative to make one before the 5th - I won't join but no hard feelings I guess.

---------- Post added 12-10-2009 at 09:40 PM ----------

If there is two more spots, I'll grab one Jimbo. Would prefer a live draft outside of business hours, but happy to go with the flow. :thumbsup:

No worries mate sounds good.

Now to just get the opinion of the rest of the guys on waiting till the 5th.

Thanks for your support Breezy!

I don't mind after 5-Nov
and thats a new way to play (rather than gambling on sleepers)

Thanks Jimbo for that info
Im not keen on participating in a league that starts after the season opener.
So Ill pass on this one.
Cheers mate

Thanks Jimbo for that info
Im not keen on participating in a league that starts after the season opener.
So Ill pass on this one.
Cheers mate

Fair call Locky.
Thanks for being straight up and to the point.
If enough members would rather start prior season though maybe you'll still have a league.

Anyway update for the rest.
Erc, Breezy, Chaddy and Myself seem fine to go with a league after season starts. That's 4/10 - if 4 others could confirm we will get this ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom