Another sketch for my Lord Mesa PC

Another sketch arrived this arvo from my COMC account. I took the opportunity to use the COMC deal with Becketts to get it graded, happy with the result.

I have one further Lord Mesa sketch on the way, same deal bought the sketch and submitted it for grading thru COMC. The problem with this as I have discovered is that you can see the sketch in hand first. Its a nice sketch of Starfire, problem is the corners were average and it only graded an 8.....

Again awesome sketch,

I always thought the sketches would be hard to grade, some of the sketches look amazing but the cards themselves look like they have been used, part of the process of the sketch I guess. Corners and scratches can't be avoided. Even some with ink soaked through.

I think I have my tenth guardians of the galaxy sketch coming in soon and I have contemplated is it worth grading them

Have to send the sketch above (from Thor) back to BGS, when slabbed it as a 2011 Marvel Beginnings card instead of Thor. They will fix that up and will grade another card for me for free....