Another big mailday (Pic heavy)

kiwi_in_melb

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
matt
Been awhile since I have posted and was waiting on a few deals to get done and some mail to come in. Big thanks to the guys at @ShipMyCards again for their exceptional service to help. Thanks to @Stashman_GC & @Billyhoyle too for some good old fashioned trading

First up most of these (perhaps all of these) from the trade with stashman and a big old bunch of mostly HOFers and a PG Rookie for a set chase

Went in a few UD Supreme breaks and managed to hit some pretty nice stuff.

Some freshly graded things
]

KD PC gets a little boost

Been wanting a Sir Charles forever and happy to land one into the pc finally... always good to add another Kobe too...

Dwight PC also getting some huge boosts

]

Almost there guys... 3 cards left

Another trade lead me to landing this 1/1

Hard to go wrong with an MJ auto

Finally the big card from my trade with billy & stash allowed me to land an awesome dual auto for the Dwight or Kobe pcs. Low numbered UD on card goodness cannot go wrong with that combo

I was going to post a mail day. Don't think i will now

Great pickups man. Besides the kobes and jordan, i love the Big O and David Thompson autos. The Barkley is soooo nice too!

Love the look of the Treasured Ink and History of the Hall sets mate - I've been looking at on card HOF stuff lately, those look great.

Also those Select BGS 9.5's caught my eye! killer mailday Matt!

Love the look of the Treasured Ink and History of the Hall sets mate - I've been looking at on card HOF stuff lately, those look great.

Also those Select BGS 9.5's caught my eye! killer mailday Matt!

The on card HOF stuff is about the only thing affordable at the moment and has kept me interested in the hobby, cant afford to chase rookies any more