An Unexpected Gift! What a Fiancee!

cwnobes

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cal
Hi all,

Well I finished work yesterday and my beautiful fiancee decided she would give me an unexpected 'graduation present' - one that she couldn't wait till my actual graduation day to give me. I will let the pictures do the talking.

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1272.JPG

IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

As you can imagine I was very surprised, and consider myself a very lucky man! I have been selling the majority of my Harden PC to help fund our wedding and to help build a house deposit, so this is something very cool that will not be leaving the collection!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers, Cal

Did you tell her he plays for a different team now? heh heh Hope that good treatment continues after the wedding!

Bingo you have done your research :)

Its crap though how some out there are fake when people have paid money for there professional service.

I almost bought a Jordan Auto Jersey the other day until i saw the same on the COA - If it says Mike Baker/Justin Priddy its 50/50 its real

Industry consensus is that GAI certs bearing the name of anybody other than Steve Sipe's on it should be avoided. GAI certs with Steve Sipe's name on it should be viewed as legit autographs

Cal you've got an awesome Fiancee take care of her ! :cool:

And congratz for the jersey autograph of Harden =D>

Back
Top Bottom