Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hi all,

I'm expecting a package from SBF in the next week or so, so I thought I'd quickly post up a couple of low numbered Aminu cards from the recent preferred release.

Aminu preferred purple auto /15 - I like this years design.

Aminu preferred crown royale gold auto /10 - I've always liked the look of these sets and this is the first year Aminu has been featured in is, so pretty stoked to land a low numbered parallel.

I'll be back soon with a real action packed mailday but in the meantime, thanks for looking.

One of the best PCs going around my friend - you pick up all the SP cards!

Reactions: KB.
One of the best PCs going around my friend - you pick up all the SP cards!

Cheers buddy, I love the SP stuff!

Nice stuff mate :D As you have probably noticed, I too will be having an SBF mailday soon haha Look forward to seeing yours :)

Yeah mate I see all the Korver stuff on there. We always seem to be chasing the new stuff on that account at the same time!

Nice additions as always, I like the design on both.

Thanks buddy. They are nice designs but people don't seem to be happy with the lower SP this year or the addition of the purple parallel for some reason. They've basically just replaced the silver with purple and the black with platinum this year which I don't mind personally.

Great pickups buddy! like the Preferred auto's a lot this release!

Thanks mate!

Two great additions there man! Both great card designs and even better being low numbered!

Normally the low numbered stuff has been harder to find this year, but in a product like preferred which gets busted a lot it makes it much easier to nab!

Back
Top Bottom