AMAZING Kevin Muscat mailday!!

Alistair

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alistair
I was in Adelaide over the weekend for the first leg of Melbourne's major semi-final against the Reds. I happened to be in the front row at Hindmarsh along with about 1000 other traveling Victory fans. It was an amazing match, even better result and Captain Kev himself walked over to the crowd after the game to thank us and gave me his game worn captain's armband :D

It will look awesome framed alongside the 1/1 autograph card I have!

muscatkevinuz6.jpg

muscatkevin1ub0.jpg

That is awesome man!!!!!
I've been to 3 away Melbourne games but missed out on Super Kevs armband by a matter of inches a few times, great to see ya get it!! (I actually saw ya get it on TV).

You a South Ender or North Ender? Can't wait for this week, and to add some more silverware to our ever growing trophy cabinet on Feb 28th!!

Forza Melbourne

You a South Ender or North Ender? Can't wait for this week, and to add some more silverware to our ever growing trophy cabinet on Feb 28th!!

Forza Melbourne

To be honest, I sit on the third level at home games. I actually like to watch the game and sadly the lower level is just too far from the pitch at the Dome. It will be great when we move in to the Bubble Dome shortly!!

Sadly I am going to miss this week's match as I'll be interstate with work, but I saw the important leg ;)

NB: I was also interstate with work for the second leg of the semi-final two years ago when Robinson scored in the final seconds, so last week more than makes up for missing that one!

Back
Top Bottom