All Time Teams - The Challenge Thread

ok kiwi - you got home too

home.JPG

Congrats GF4L

My team did better than I thought it would go

About game 5 I was like I'm gonna lose this damn thing and this thread ain't goin to well for me is it???!! lol

bit of fun though lookin at these stats - a lot of even spreads for the most part and good stuff from benches now and then

I’ll throw up my greatest to not win a ring, hoping they can win one. Was going to start Stockton over Nash but couldn’t have the captain start on the pine. Don’t like my chances but let’s see if they can pick up at least one win in a seven game series 😂

Cookies 13

C: Patrick Ewing
PF: Karl Malone
SF: Reggie Miller
SG: Allen Iverson
PG: Steve Nash (C)

Bench:
C Mutombo
F Barkley
F Wilkins
G Stockton
G/F TMac
G/F Gervin
F Baylor

Reserve:
CP3

I’ll throw up my greatest to not win a ring, hoping they can win one. Was going to start Stockton over Nash but couldn’t have the captain start on the pine. Don’t like my chances but let’s see if they can pick up at least one win in a seven game series 😂

Cookies 13

Bench:
C Mutombo
F Barkley
F Wilkins
G Stockton
G/F TMac
G/F Gervin
F Baylor

Reserve:
CP3

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xDrLJaxf2YpFe" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
View: https://giphy.com/gifs/quot-doing-xDrLJaxf2YpFe
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Cookies 13

Bench:
C Mutombo
F Barkley
F Wilkins
G Stockton
G/F TMac
G/F Gervin
F Baylor

Reserve:
CP3

3 challenges, 3 home court losses for me - this is going SWELL!

home.JPG

Back
Top Bottom