All this for? What Celtics you got for me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

motiv8dan

X man Auto on the way, who next?
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Motiv8ion
All right I have been missing for a while and been watching from afar, I kept slightly involved with some team breaks and some weekly warrior action from cherry of late, but it is time to unload my trade folder.

Everything below is up for trade for anything Celtics you have for trade, the lot, not individual cards but the lot, those that know me understand I do not care about value of cards just Celtics cards I do not have.

So if you have a Celtic card or a bunch of Celtics that I do not have the entire lot can be yours. Now lets not be shy, show me what you have got:

1001_zpsef3ab06e.jpg

2001_zps577ad6c9.jpg

The printing plate above is:

12/13 Totally Certified common John Salmons 1/1 cyan

4001_zps9af4e81c.jpg

The two redemption's are:

2012 Panini Marquee rookie signatures John Jenkins (expires 10/10/2014)

2012 Panini Limited Material monikers Brook Lopez (expires 06/12/2014)

3001_zps1f8bbf4a.jpg

Hit me up for any questions, remember I do not want to split just bulk lot it.. I am interested in all Celtics cards.

Got this Paul Pierce 11/99 Tools of the Trade Absolute Memorabilia 2010/11 if you want it mate? Just lmk.

IMG.jpg

Only celtics I have left are a bunch of Garnett GU, base, inserts.... let me know if interested I can let you now what I have.... Only really after the TC.... but if you think I have enough value in garnet I will trade for the lot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom