AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

1661771651731.png

1661769085166.png

The two centrepieces of the set.

One of One 'Immortal Relics' to celebrate the two greatest cricketers to don the Baggy Green. Idea was based on Babe Ruth bat relic cards or uniform relic cards, so why not in the cricket market? Cut auto and memorabilia piece in each booklet.

1661897520857.png

Last edited:
The two centrepieces of the set.

One of One 'Immortal Relics' to celebrate the two greatest cricketers to don the Baggy Green. Idea was based on Babe Ruth bat relic cards or uniform relic cards, so why not in the cricket market? Cut auto and memorabilia piece in each booklet.

View attachment 406396

Amazing looking cards. If released would be the most sort after and expensive cards ever released in Aus. Nice clean designs, not over done. Love it mate, great work.

Amazing looking cards. If released would be the most sort after and expensive cards ever released in Aus. Nice clean designs, not over done. Love it mate, great work.

It’s a shame that the cricket market isn’t big enough for a high end supremacy style release

It’s a shame that the cricket market isn’t big enough for a high end supremacy style release

I actually think it is but cannot ever see it happen unless someone like Fanatics gets a licence and they let someone like myself make a set for them!

The fun I could have with that one would be great!

Bat Cards, Glove Cards, some great autos and duals, triples, legendary players etc......

I'm not sure about that. I think if there was a very limited Supremacy style release you would get a lot of interest. I mean I for one don't buy cricket boxes because most of the inserts from the past 2 releases don't do it for me, a little bit childish to be honest. So I just buy the cards I want. But you might see more older collectors come back, and even spark the interest of AFL guys looking to have a crack. I really think it would work. Wouldn't need a massive checklist, just some young guns mixed with legends of the game in a very limited release. Like Matt said, bat and glove cards, dual sigs etc etc. I'd personally buy as many as I could get I reckon.

I actually think it is but cannot ever see it happen unless someone like Fanatics gets a licence and they let someone like myself make a set for them!

The fun I could have with that one would be great!

Bat Cards, Glove Cards, some great autos and duals, triples, legendary players etc......

I know you'll be disappointed that it isn't a Boon VB insert, but took the idea from your dual auto mentioned above:
1662026104492.png

Last edited:
I remember years ago before Soccer cards became big and Futera were the ones making them that they were going to produce a very high end cricket release.
It was going to include players from all the cricket nations including patches with tops, caps plus signatures. It was going to take a number of years to complete. But I have never heard anything about it for years, wonder if it will ever happen?

Following up on suggestions from above... an autograph triple template to go with the autograph double template. The Australian Test 10000 Run Club:
1662026197145.png

PS. I know some of the photo editing (e.g. cutting out players) is a bit rough... just doing it quick to get a template worked out.

Last edited:
Following up on suggestions from above... an autograph triple template to go with the autograph double template. The Australian Test 10000 Run Club:
1662026197145.png

PS. I know some of the photo editing (e.g. cutting out players) is a bit rough... just doing it quick to get a template worked out.
There is a scratch on the Ponting Signature bit disappointing lol :cool:Apart from this truly marvelous effort that

Haven't posted anything in this thread for months as I've been doing a lot of official stuff for wrestlers surprisingly enough. However, I had to get a Cripps up and about!

Untitled-1.jpg

Haven't posted anything in this thread for months as I've been doing a lot of official stuff for wrestlers surprisingly enough. However, I had to get a Cripps up and about!

Untitled-1.jpg
Saw this on filthbomwrestling / card foundation…cool stuff

Reactions: BJD
Back
Top Bottom