AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

Very very time consuming this one. I had to remake all of the scroll detail in the 'Norm Smith Medallist' logo. A lot of fine detail... I am convinced that whoever designed this didn't want people to copy it. Another cheeky glimpse into the future too ;)
1586067199201.png

Original card for context:
1586067257217.png

I’m loving these mate. Thanks for doing the Sam Mitchell. It might trigger a few Essendon supporters but it needed to be done and as Select didn’t seem interested you have come to the rescue. Now if someone wants to get the Mitchell and Cotchin printed on card I’ll buy a pair lol. I think the 94 cards, Cazaly Classics and those Dynamic golds work so bloody well because the simple design with shape images of current players looks fantastic. Cards these days are a bit overdone, and these take us back to simpler times. Keep up the amazing work. I just hope Select are seeing these.
print them up...would love/need that cotchin b.low, looks awesome

Another one... Premiership-Brownlow Double Signature. No foil on this one yet, might save that for another time. Foil overlay layer is playing up a bit.

1586315956594.png

Original card for context (not a very high quality image... best I could find unfortunately):
1586316089109.png

Another one... not Melbourne themed, but one of the more iconic finals moments not included in the set. Again, can't be bothered dealing with the 'foil' overlay right now. These templates actually looks really good just black anyway I reckon:
1586334881021.png

Original card for some context:
1586335376169.png

In relation to the max Gawn "premiership glory"
seams so trivial but the cloud of background colour behind the player bring the image to life.
they were personally my favourite release in the supremacy release, great lay out and room for a clean signature.

I’m honestly thinking you need to start a gofundme page and start making your own cards ... I would definitely invest and also purchase them!!! Incredibly talented mate!

Good set this one... here is a slight update:
1586953608619.png
1586952789297.png

Original Card for context:
1586949310745.png

*** Edit: I forgot to mention it in the original post, but the artwork of Col Bodie is what makes these cards so good. Unbelievable artist.

Col is a legend!

Back
Top Bottom