AFL/VFL Trading Card Photoshop

4-5 hours work put in....awesome to see someone putting in some much thought/time/effort.. your love of the hobby/cards are on display for all to see. keep them coming!

4-5 hours work put in....awesome to see someone putting in some much thought/time/effort.. your love of the hobby/cards are on display for all to see. keep them coming!

Nothing else to do in these times. Missus is usually on work conference calls, and I'm pottering around on Photoshop. Haha.

Had a request to remake a 2013 Select Prism 'Brownlow Medallist' card for Sam Mitchell. I've done a Trent Cotchin one too though. Pretty sure they had a foil effect to the background, but I've made a 'clean' version too. Not a perfect replication...
- I made the Brownlow Medal image about 12mths ago, so just used that. Couldn't find the original image.
- The font was impossible to find, so just chose something close to it.
- Sun glare backgrounds are always impossible to copy, but I really like how mine turned out.

Original Jobe Watson card:
1585887089081.png

Sam Mitchell:
1585887147336.png
1585887199983.png

Trent Cotchin:
1585887871038.png
1585887896215.png

These are deadset amazing.

Especially the Cazaly Classics!

Dear god I'm in love man, great job!!!

If that series ever got ran with some updated autos etc, I couldnt imagine how many boxes I'd be buying!!

A couple of other ones I made a while ago and never put up on here:

2019 Team Coach 'Gold' card. Bontempelli is from their website... Oliver is my remake of what the 'Gold' cards looked like with foil and hologram.
144.png
2019 TEAM COACH - Clayton Oliver (Gold).png

2019 Team Coach 'Best & Fairest'. Again, Zorko is from their website, Oliver is my remake with 'foil' again. This was a pain in the arse as I got all 'Best & Fairest' cards and took segments from each to create a complete blank background photo. Turned out pretty well I think. Nice looking card with the colour guernseys on grey.

I’m loving these mate. Thanks for doing the Sam Mitchell. It might trigger a few Essendon supporters but it needed to be done and as Select didn’t seem interested you have come to the rescue. Now if someone wants to get the Mitchell and Cotchin printed on card I’ll buy a pair lol. I think the 94 cards, Cazaly Classics and those Dynamic golds work so bloody well because the simple design with shape images of current players looks fantastic. Cards these days are a bit overdone, and these take us back to simpler times. Keep up the amazing work. I just hope Select are seeing these.

Back
Top Bottom