Votes: 4 20.0%
  • bjs127: Matthews Redemption

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • catchansniper: Cooney DPS

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My fav for this year was a tie...
I love the Primus as its hard to get but REALI love the Tredrea cos hes my favi player!! lol

Primus Captain sig front n back.JPG

tredrea game breaker front n back.JPG

My fav for this year was a tie...
I love the Primus as its hard to get but REALI love the Tredrea cos hes my favi player!! lol

Love the 2001 Capt Sigs my crawf is no.48 to.
That Treadrea will be worth a bit one day legend player.:worthy:

Wow fantastic captain card... would be a great looking set that one :)

---------- Post added 21-12-2009 at 08:39 PM ----------

Since this is getting a bit of attention, I might put up a poll on Chrissie Day so everyone can vote for the best AFL card of 2009 (winner gets bragging rights :lol:)

Until then I will keep accepting entries... all you need is a photo of your best card.

Once the poll is up on Christmas day I will give people time until New Years Day to vote.

Sound like a good idea?

Wow fantastic captain card... would be a great looking set that one :)

---------- Post added 21-12-2009 at 08:39 PM ----------

Since this is getting a bit of attention, I might put up a poll on Chrissie Day so everyone can vote for the best AFL card of 2009 (winner gets bragging rights :lol:)

Until then I will keep accepting entries... all you need is a photo of your best card.

Once the poll is up on Christmas day I will give people time until New Years Day to vote.

Sound like a good idea?

sounds like a plan

A poll has been added... fire your votes away.

MASSIVE sorry to adz and evolution... the poll could only fit 10 people, so I had to give preference to the first 10 that submitted their card.

Needless to say it would have been unfair to include you anyway... I think you would have cleaned up the competition :)

---------- Post added 25-12-2009 at 11:23 AM ----------

I went with bjs' Matthew Redemption... very nice card might I add :)

I have voted mitchell captain sig all the way. Great pick up boofhead. Well done to everyone else these are all very nice pickups. When does this poll finish.

i know its a bit late but here is the scan of my card of 09...ayce cordy dps jersey #'d !!!
:)

2009-09-20-2146-58-copy.jpg

had to go for the matthews sig...amazing looking card:thumbsup:
thought about voting for myself just to get atleast 1 vote:p

If I had of known... would have entered my Judd #005 Captain Sig, Riewoldt #012 Captain Sig, Hird and Voss winning brownlow competition cards of 1996, or my Hall of fame Super Siganture Redemption 1996, that redeemed all 8 signatures... :p just to name a few of the pick ups this year....

Picture of the Super Redemption on bottom link of my signature...

Voted for the G'sey numbered Mitchel Cap Sig myself... Well Done on that card... I WANT IT :) hahaha... I currently have #050 Mitchell up for trade if anyone's interested.

that super redemption is amazing.

Rick, do you reckon you have the best collection of AFL cards on the planet?!

Back
Top Bottom