Admin - please delete

Re: Seller beware

pay pal account becomes a negative amount, until you reimburse this. If it is bank account you may be hit with a overdrawn fee

pay pal account becomes a negative amount, until you reimburse this. If it is bank account you may be hit with a overdrawn fee

What do you mean by: If it is bank account you may be hit with a overdrawn fee?

Meaning if your bank account is linked to your paypal account, then you will be charged a overdraw fee by your bank.

What a lowlife, sorry to hear that Ming! If by any chance I saw it I would be sure to let you know! So whats the deal with registered to China? No coverage from paypal???
Anyway mate, what goes around comes around...

Ok this is confusing me?

You sent it registered so it should be covered?

And how does the scam work? He paid for it, you sent the card then he took the $ back out of your account?

(correct me if I'm wrong)

If so that's a terrible thing to do!

Ok this is confusing me?

You sent it registered so it should be covered?

And how does the scam work? He paid for it, you sent the card then he took the $ back out of your account?

(correct me if I'm wrong)

If so that's a terrible thing to do!

Sorry, forgot to put the "OUT" in "WITHOUT"

Not much you can do. You'll have to put "registered shipping only to China" in the futre, or "No sale to china".

Too bad. How much did it sell for? Probably not too much? But it is still bad to be scammed.

Ersk

I've sold alot on ebay overseas and I only got one "didnt receive item" and its to China. Luckily its only 99cents. I didnt think I got scammed but maybe the mail was stolen or got lost somehow.

Back
Top Bottom