Accessories for sale - one touches, toploaders, sleeves, folders, cases

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
Hello fellow card collectors. Just did a cupboard cleanout and am listing a bunch of surplus accessories for sale. Will offer them here first before cross posting on ebay, facebook, etc. Everything is brand new never used. Postage will depend on the final order. If you reply with what you are interested in I will come back with a postage price. I personally use these products for my personal collection and stand by the quality of the brands and product.

2x Palms Off Gaming limited edition large PSA Graded Card Storage case. $35 each. They retail for $45. 1 in original wrapping and 1 unwrapped to take photos.
20220411_134824.jpg
20220411_142213.jpg
20220411_142146.jpg

1x Palms Off Gaming 12 Pocket zip binder. $30. They retail for $42. Each page holds 12 cards in a 4x3 row layout. Cards are side loaded so they don't fall out from the top. Holds 480 cards total.
20220411_150128.jpg
20220411_150201.jpg
20220411_150213.jpg

SOLD 5x 3x remaining Pro Mold 55pt Magnetic One Touch Sleeved cards. $4 each. These one touches will hold penny sleeved cards.
20220411_142329.jpg

SOLD 15x 9x remaining Pro Mold 35pt Magnetic One Touch Sleeved cards. $4 each.
20220411_142256.jpg

SOLD
2x 1x remaining perfect fit sleeves for PSA graded cards. $3 each. These fit snug to the slabs and is barely visible. They give a really clean look and protects the slabs from scratches.
3x 2x remaining perfect fit sleeves for BGS graded cards. $3 each. These fit snug to the slabs and is barely visible. They give a really clean look and protects the slabs from scratches.
20220411_150244.jpg

SOLD 2x Ultra Pro easy grade card sleeves. $2 each. These sleeves are specifically designed for grading. 1 corner is angle cut so cards can be easily inserted without damaging corners.
20220411_150256.jpg

SOLD 2x standard size penny sleeves and 2x thick card penny sleeves. $2 each.
20220411_150310.jpg

Last edited:
Morning mate,
I'll take these -
1x Perfect fit sleeves for PSA graded cards. $3 each.
1x
Perfect fit sleeves for BGS graded cards. $3 each
1x
Ultra Pro easy grade card sleeves. $2 each.
Sam

All pro mold one touches, perfect fit sleeves and penny sleeves have been sold. I will update the original sales post after payment and postage.

Still have the Palms Off Gaming PSA case and ringless 12 page binder. I have looked at countless binders and cases over decades and I find these are the best products out there and which I personally use.

Yeah its a very nice psa case. Only difference is the logo is gold foil. Thats it lol. Materials and everything else is the same.

Does that Palm case fit all slabs, or just PSA ones?

These cases are specifically designed for PSA graded slabs and fit nice and snug.
BGS are slightly wider than PSA so they unfortunately don't quite fit.
Don't quote me on this but I think CSG width are identical to PSA so they might fit but I haven't checked.
I'm not sure what the dimensions are of SGC or HGA but if they are identical to PSA then they will fit fine.

@juxedo you sound like the perfect person for me to ask since you care about if things actually fit or not. I am have been looking for toploaders and sleeves for those very thick cards around 3.5mm thick. The issue here is that the typical 130pt toploaders (~4mm thick) are just too tight when the card is in soft sleeves and the sleeves would scrunch up because sleeves that can hold a thick card like this are typical too wide (71mm). So I am looking for the next size up in thickness (~5mm thick) for toploaders which I have one in possession but I cannot work out which brand nor where I can buy more of them from. And sleeves wise I also hate how they make a big jump from normal ones (68mm) to thick ones (71mm) which are pretty much made for 180pt toploaders. I need sleeves that are 69mm wide so they actually fit the thick cards and still go into toploaders of the correct size. Any recommendations from your experience? I don't seem to be able to get any answers on this topic in any forums.

Hey mate. Unfortunately I can't help you with toploaders for ultra thick cards since my preference is one touch mags. If the 130pt toploaders are just a fraction too small I notice bcw and cardboard gold both do slightly larger sizes. Maybe 140pt would fit your needs. I would start by trying to get your hands on a pack of them to see how they fit.

Hey mate. Unfortunately I can't help you with toploaders for ultra thick cards since my preference is one touch mags. If the 130pt toploaders are just a fraction too small I notice bcw and cardboard gold both do slightly larger sizes. Maybe 140pt would fit your needs. I would start by trying to get your hands on a pack of them to see how they fit.
Thanks for the tip, I will grab some from ShipMyCards.

Back
Top Bottom